Lucina: Brave Princess
A princess and the daughter of Chrom with a strong sense of justice. Fights in similar garb to her beloved father. Appears in Fire Emblem Awakening.
Stat Benchmarks (Lucina: Brave Princess / Top)
- Geirskögul Grants Def+3. If allies within 2 spaces use sword, lance, axe, bow, dagger, or beast damage, grants Atk/Spd+3 to those allies during combat.
- Aether Treats foe’s Def/Res as if reduced by 50% during combat. Restores HP = half of damage dealt.
- Sturdy Blow 2 If unit initiates combat, grants Atk/Def+4 during combat.
- Drive Spd 2 Grants Spd+3 to allies within 2 spaces during combat.
Data Insights (2019-11-09)
- Lucina is the only hero with Geirskögul.
- Weapons Geirskögul, Silver Lance, Steel Lance, Iron Lance
- Specials Aether, Sol, Daylight
- Passives (A) Sturdy Blow 2, Sturdy Blow 1, Armored Blow 1
- Passives (C) Drive Spd 2, Drive Spd 1, Spur Spd 1
- Gender Female
- Artist Kozaki Yusuke (コザキユースケ)
- English Voice Actor Alexis Tipton
- Japanese Voice Actor Kobayashi Yuu
- Japanese Voice Actor (Kanji) 小林ゆう
- Release Date 2017-08-31
- Game of Origin Fire Emblem: Awakening
- Max Dragonflower Boosts 10
“I am Lucina of Ylisse. With Geirskögul in hand, I pledge my strength to you!”
“Father... Mother... I'll do all I can to bring this fighting to an end.”
“My father means everything to me. If anyone tries to harm him, then I would have no choice but to...”
“You deserve some rest. Is there a task you'd like me to take care of for you? Any errands to run?”
“This lance Geirskögul comes from another world. It's not something... I would normally have access to.”
“I'm sorry, but...I accidentally destroyed another training dummy. Lances are still new to me.”
“Your friend asked me to deliver a greeting. You must cherish your bond with <Friend Name>.”
“To protect my father!”
“I think I'm starting to get the hang of Ylissean lance techniques.”
“Perhaps the trick is to tighten my grip on the lance...”
“Thank you so much. I will not waste this power.”
“I learned all my sword techniques from my father. He started training me when I was still very young. Though at that age, our "training" may have been more like playing. Those are precious memories... But despite all our time together, he never got the chance to teach me how to use a lance. This world has an odd effect on me... It has renewed my sense of hope. It offers the chance to reunite with the people I've lost. Those most important to me... I'm no stranger to traveling between worlds, so you can rest assured I will not waste this opportunity.”
Level 1 Stats
Level 40 Stats