Lewyn: Guiding Breeze
Prince of Silesse. A descendant of Ced, one of the 12 legendary crusaders, and inheritor of the wind tome Forseti. Appears in Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War.
Stat Benchmarks (Lewyn: Guiding Breeze / Top)
- Forseti Grants Spd+3. If unit's HP ≥ 50% and unit initiates combat, unit can make a follow-up attack before foe can counterattack.
- Glimmer Boosts damage dealt by 50%.
- Swift Sparrow 2 If unit initiates combat, grants Atk/Spd+4 during combat.
- Special Spiral 3 If Special triggers before or during combat, grants Special cooldown count-2 after combat.
- Odd Atk Wave 3 At start of odd-numbered turns, grants Atk+6 to unit and adjacent allies for 1 turn. (Bonus granted to unit even if no allies are adjacent.)
Data Insights (2019-11-09)
- Lewyn is the only hero with Forseti.
- Weapons Forseti, Rexcalibur, Elwind, Wind
- Specials Glimmer, Night Sky
- Passives (A) Swift Sparrow 2, Swift Sparrow 1, Darting Blow 1
- Passives (B) Special Spiral 3, Special Spiral 2, Special Spiral 1
- Passives (C) Odd Atk Wave 3, Odd Atk Wave 2, Odd Atk Wave 1
- Artist Suda Ayaka (須田彩加)
- English Voice Actor Steve Staley
- Japanese Voice Actor (Kanji) 子安武人
- Release Date 2018-09-07
- Game of Origin Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War
- Max Dragonflower Boosts 10
“Hello there! The name's Lewyn. I'm a simple traveler, a wayward bard... Though there is more to my tale.”
“I once thought that those who crave authority should simply take it. As it turns out, that was my way of justifying my own weakness. I had walked away from my responsibilities.”
“Silesse is a quiet country of snow- covered trees... Concealing the avarice of the nobility and burying the blood spilled by its citizens.”
“You're steadfast in your duty, aren't you? Unlike me. One thing, though. Learn to be flexible, or you may miss what's right in front of your nose.”
“There's a song I'd like to play if you'd be so kind as to listen. It reminds me of the past.”
“What did you think of my performance? I certainly look the part, don't I? Don't forget that I can fight as well. I'm not half bad at that, either.”
“I'm here for <Friend Name>. Let me play you a tune.”
“As gentle as a breeze...”
“Not so bad. I'll get there in the end.”
“Is that all?”
“So you'd like me to fight... Indeed, it is my duty. I will make use of this.”
“Very good work preparing for the battles ahead. You're very skilled. I respect that. Don't make that face. I'm serious! You've impressed me. I've seen all you do to help that trio from Askr. The only thing I can't figure out is what matters to you. Do you have a goal? Something to protect? Do you have the resolve needed to see everything through? If you lack these things, stop fighting now. Moving forward blindly...could cost you your life. You don't want that, do you? Take a good look at yourself. Otherwise, at a critical moment...you'll fall. As for me, I can't die yet because I haven't done what needs to be done. One fool like me is enough... Take care of yourself, <Player Name>.”
Level 1 Stats
Level 40 Stats