Lethe: Gallia's Valkyrie
A cat warrior from Gallia, the home of the beast tribe of laguz. Once had a distrust of all beorc, but that's slowly changing. Appears in Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn.
Stat Benchmarks (Lethe: Gallia's Valkyrie / Top)
- Brazen Cat Fang Grants Spd+3. If unit is not adjacent to an ally, grants Atk/Spd+6 during combat. At start of turn, if unit is adjacent to only beast or dragon allies or if unit is not adjacent to any ally, unit transforms (otherwise, unit reverts). If unit transforms, grants Atk+2, and if unit initiates combat, inflicts Atk/Def-4 on foe during combat and foe cannot make a follow-up attack.
- Moonbow Treats foe’s Def/Res as if reduced by 30% during combat.
- Spd/Def Solo 3 If unit is not adjacent to an ally, grants Spd/Def+6 during combat.
- Hone Beasts At start of turn, grants Atk/Spd+6 to adjacent beast allies for 1 turn.
Data Insights (2019-10-09)
- Lethe is the only Red Beast/Cavalry hero.
- Lethe is the only hero with Brazen Cat Fang.
- Lethe is the only hero with Spd/Def Solo 3.
- Lethe is the only hero with Spd/Def Solo 2.
- Lethe is the only hero with Spd/Def Solo 1.
- Lethe has the highest SPD potential possible among Red Beast heroes.
- Lethe has the highest RES potential possible among Red Beast heroes.
- Lethe has the lowest HP potential possible among Red Beast heroes.
- Lethe has the lowest ATK potential possible among Red Beast heroes.
- Lethe has the lowest DEF potential possible among Red Beast heroes.
- Lethe has the lowest BST potential possible among Red Beast heroes.
- Weapons Brazen Cat Fang, Adult (Cavalry), Yearling (Cavalry), Whelp (Cavalry)
- Specials Moonbow, New Moon
- Passives (A) Spd/Def Solo 3, Spd/Def Solo 2, Spd/Def Solo 1
- Passives (C) Hone Beasts, Hone Atk 2, Hone Atk 1
- Artist kaya8
- English Voice Actor Kirsten Day
- Japanese Voice Actor (Kanji) 大空直美
- Release Date 2019-04-10
- Game of Origin Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
- Max Dragonflower Boosts 5
“I'm Lethe, a warrior of the beast tribe. I will lend you my strength if you lend me yours.”
“The smell of iron and blood... The smell of war.”
“So many fools throw themselves at me, thinking I'm a beorc girl... Their scratches will heal.”
“You look tired, but you're trying to hide it, aren't you? You can't fool me. I led a unit in Gallia.”
“Try as hard as you like, but your tricks will be no use to you when you face the laguz.”
“You don't need to concern yourself with my well-being. Come find me when it's time to fight.”
“What do you think you're staring at? I'm here for <Friend Name>.”
“No need to brag. I'm just getting better.”
“Not too bad, but if I don't grab my chance, it might slip away.”
“I'm out of step, but keep your eye on me—I'll make up for this soon.”
“It seems I'm even stronger. You'll see the difference.”
“Can't you take a hint? How many times do I have to tell you that friendships don't interest me? Friends or not, I must admit these so-called Heroes are as skilled in battle as the laguz. Somewhere along the way, I've started to see them as warriors. They have strength I can count on. And you, in particular, seem not to hold prejudice against the laguz. That's rare for a beorc. Hey, I'm not planning to cozy up to you. That wasn't an invitation to take my hand. But if you want to train, well...that, I can do. What, now? All right... But no complaining about the workout!”
Level 1 Stats
Level 40 Stats