Leo: Seashore's Prince
A suntan-despising Nohrian prince who wields the divine tome Brynhildr. Loves red summer produce. Appears in Fire Emblem Fates.
Stat Benchmarks (Leo: Seashore's Prince / Top)
- Tomato Tome+ Grants Atk/Spd+1 to allies within 2 spaces during combat.
- Iceberg Boosts damage by 50% of unit's Res.
- Seal Res 3 Inflicts Res-7 on foe through its next action after combat.
- Atk Ploy 3 At start of turn, inflicts Atk-5 on foes in cardinal directions with Res < unit’s Res through their next actions.
Data Insights (2019-11-09)
- Weapons Tomato Tome+, Tomato Tome, Ruin, Flux
- Specials Iceberg, Chilling Wind
- Passives (B) Seal Res 3, Seal Res 2, Seal Res 1
- Passives (C) Atk Ploy 3, Atk Ploy 2, Atk Ploy 1
- Gender Male
- Artist Tobi
- English Voice Actor Max Mittelman
- Japanese Voice Actor Miyano Mamoru
- Japanese Voice Actor (Kanji) 宮野真守
- Release Date 2017-07-28
- Game of Origin Fire Emblem: Fates
- Max Dragonflower Boosts 10
“I'm Leo, Prince of Nohr. And you pulled me off a tropical island. Do you expect me to fight in this outfit?”
“Prince Alfonse loaned me a robe to ward off the sun. But I'm embarrassed to admit... It took me the better part of a day to realize I had put it on inside out.”
“I won a battle and the prize was a trip to a tropical island. I wasn't interested, but my retainers earned a vacation.”
“Is the heat getting to you? A freshly squeezed glass of tomato juice will help with that.”
“I'd like to see Askran beaches after the sun has set. The nighttime sea is like a blanket of darkness. It's a rather beautiful sight. Don't you agree?”
“Me? I was reading treatises on botany—summer vegetation specifically. It seems there are many varieties of tomato plants in other lands... ”
“Fine greetings from <Friend Name>. I'm glad I can wait indoors. If left outside, I might start to tan.”
“Such results despite this outfit? Maybe it's not so bad after all.”
“Pretty impressive for fighting in a swimsuit, don't you think? ”
“If you are disappointed by these results, then give me clothes.”
“Thanks for the extra power. But I would rather have extra clothes.”
“You seem to be holding up well, despite the heat. You're always wearing that hooded robe... Are you trying to avoid the sun as well? The sun can burn me in an instant so I avoid it at all costs. I'd rather not be colored red from head to toe. ...I beg your pardon? You say I'd look like a tomato if that happened? How in the world do you... Come up with such amazing ideas?! How could I possibly hate looking like something I so cherish? Maybe I'll go get some sun right now. You think...that's a bad idea? Well, if that's your advice, I'll take it. But you have given me food for thought.”
Level 1 Stats
Level 40 Stats