Klein: Silver Nobleman
A young general of Etruria. Clarine's brother. Treats all as equals. Appears in Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade.
Stat Benchmarks (Klein: Silver Nobleman / Top)
- Argent Bow Effective against flying foes. Inflicts Spd-2. If unit initiates combat, unit attacks twice.
- Glacies Boosts damage by 80% of unit's Res.
- Death Blow 3 If unit initiates combat, grants Atk+6 during combat.
- Quick Riposte 3 If unit’s HP ≥ 70% and foe initiates combat, unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack.
Data Insights (2019-11-09)
- Klein is the only hero with Argent Bow.
- Weapons Argent Bow, Brave Bow+, Brave Bow, Steel Bow, Iron Bow
- Specials Glacies, Chilling Wind
- Passives (A) Death Blow 3, Death Blow 2, Death Blow 1
- Passives (B) Quick Riposte 3, Quick Riposte 2, Quick Riposte 1
- Gender Male
- Artist Tobi
- English Voice Actor Edward Bosco
- Japanese Voice Actor Oota Yuusuke
- Japanese Voice Actor (Kanji) 太田悠介
- Release Date 2017-03-02
- Game of Origin Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade
- Max Dragonflower Boosts 10
“I am Klein, son of Count Reglay of Etruria. I'll be happy to accompany you!”
“Some call me the Archer General, but I feel I can serve a kingdom better as an administrator than a general.”
“I see myself clearly, I think. I don't have my parents' battle acumen. So I make myself useful in other ways.”
“I'm also glad to handle some tasks for you at the castle. Your burden is heavy. I'm glad to bear some of it.”
“I have a younger sister named Clarine. She's nice, once you get to know her. Clarine does live a bit too much in her own world though. Still, she's very sweet in her own way.”
“I learned all of the etiquette needed at court in my own world. I hope that some of it applies here.”
“Well, greetings. I've come to say hello on behalf of your friend <Friend Name>.”
“What a surprise! This is unusual for me.”
“It seems I'm growing at a respectable pace.”
“Hmm. A reminder of my shortcomings.”
“Thank you. I'll do my best to live up to your expectations.”
“Thanks to my noble birth, I've had the fortune to meet many different people during my life. I feel it's made me a good judge of character. For example, those who talk the talk rarely walk the walk. And they often run away. Then there are those who hardly say a word and never boast, yet are quick to help others. Such a person saved me when I was a child. That's how I know that I can trust you fully. And I devote my skills to your cause and will continue to do so. It's an honor to serve you.”
Level 1 Stats
Level 40 Stats