Karel: Sword Demon
A vicious swordsman from a family devoted to mastering the blade. Known as the Sword Demon. Appears in Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade.
Stat Benchmarks (Karel: Sword Demon / Top)
- Nameless Blade Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1).
- Reprisal Boosts damage by 30% of damage dealt to unit.
- Defiant Atk 3 At start of turn, if unit's HP ≤ 50%, grants Atk+7 for 1 turn.
- Desperation 3 If unit’s HP ≤ 75% and unit initiates combat, unit can make a follow-up attack before foe can counterattack.
- Weapons Nameless Blade, Wo Dao+, Wo Dao, Steel Sword, Iron Sword
- Specials Reprisal, Retribution
- Passives (A) Defiant Atk 3, Defiant Atk 2, Defiant Atk 1
- Passives (B) Desperation 3, Desperation 2, Desperation 1
- Gender Male
- Artist Kita Senri (北千里)
- English Voice Actor Bryce Papenbrook
- Japanese Voice Actor Majima Junji
- Japanese Voice Actor (Kanji) 間島淳司
- Release Date 2017-03-16
- Game of Origin Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade
- Max Dragonflower Boosts 10
“I am Karel. Care to meet my blade? Oh, let me withdraw the offer. You are not ready...yet.”
“The most skillful Heroes from all the worlds gather in this one? What a lovely, lovely place.”
“I have taken up my family's blade, which means that I am now one with my weapon.”
“Point me at the strongest of this world. My blade longs to feast on worthy meat.”
“Approaching me? Here? I may take that as a challenge someday. Best you learn to defend yourself.”
“I am practicing a sword technique that we have kept secret within our family—to the extreme. So, I'll do you the favor of telling you to walk away. Unless, of course, you wish to see it?”
“You must be <Player Name>. So, you think yourself a friend of <Friend Name>? Heh.”
“I pile my victims to the sky so the gods bless my blade!”
“My body and my blade must get faster and fiercer!”
“This risks tarnishing my blade—my body!”
“Lovely, lovely—I yearn to unleash my blade!”
“You are a puzzle to me. I am on the path of the sword and cut down those strong enough to matter. Yet you cannot fight—not with a sword, not even any magic. Still, you are on my path. How troubling. Why don't I just walk around you? Why do I continue to fight for you? Perhaps... Perhaps it is because having you at my side propels me faster along my path! In any case, here we are—the sword and the swordless! What else can I do but continue? That is, until the day when I see you standing IN my way.”
Level 1 Stats
Level 40 Stats