Kagero: Beverage Ninja
A ninja of Hoshido who is ready to lay down her life to obtain some candy. One of Ryoma's retainers. Appears in Fire Emblem Fates.
Stat Benchmarks (Kagero: Beverage Ninja / Top)
- Bottled Juice+ Inflicts Special cooldown charge -1 on foe per attack during combat. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack.) After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Def/Res-7 on target and foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions.
- Draconic Aura Boosts damage by 30% of unit's Atk.
- Mirror Strike 2 If unit initiates combat, grants Atk/Res+4 during combat.
- Bold Fighter 3 If unit initiates combat, grants Special cooldown charge +1 per unit's attack, and unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack. (Does not stack.)
- Even Atk Wave 3 At start of even-numbered turns, grants Atk+6 to unit and adjacent allies for 1 turn. (Bonus granted to unit even if no allies are adjacent.)
Data Insights (2019-11-09)
- Kagero is the only Green Dagger/Armored hero.
- Kagero is the only hero with Bottled Juice+.
- Kagero is the only hero with Bottled Juice.
- Kagero has the highest HP potential possible among Green Dagger heroes.
- Kagero has the highest ATK potential possible among Green Dagger heroes.
- Kagero has the highest DEF potential possible among Green Dagger heroes.
- Kagero has the highest RES potential possible among Green Dagger heroes.
- Kagero has the highest BST potential possible among Green Dagger heroes.
- Kagero has the lowest SPD potential possible among Green Dagger heroes.
- Weapons Bottled Juice+, Bottled Juice, Steel Dagger, Iron Dagger
- Specials Draconic Aura, Dragon Gaze
- Passives (A) Mirror Strike 2, Mirror Strike 1, Warding Blow 1
- Passives (B) Bold Fighter 3, Bold Fighter 2, Bold Fighter 1
- Passives (C) Even Atk Wave 3, Even Atk Wave 2, Even Atk Wave 1
- Artist cuboon
- English Voice Actor Sarah Blandy
- Japanese Voice Actor (Kanji) 村川梨衣
- Game of Origin Fire Emblem: Fates
- Max Dragonflower Boosts 5
“Kagero, ninja of Hoshido, making an unannounced visit. Trick or treat? Please promptly choose your fate.”
“Witches, ghoulish pumpkins, and ghosts... Is the harvest festival a gathering of evil spirits?”
“Some popular snacks of Hoshido include sweet dango and rice crackers. Of course, the snacks of Nohr are delicious as well...”
“A ninja must be adept at blending in with crowds to remain hidden. This maid costume is perfect to that end. Enjoy your time at the festival. I will be watching from the shadows.”
“A true ninja can play tricks on people in complete silence. Would you care to learn some of the basics?”
“This is a traditional maid outfit from Nohr. Maids are similar to ninja in that we are both dedicated to a master.”
“I bring you a fond greeting at <Friend Name>'s command. This drink will quench your thirst.”
“Do you desire a trick or a treat? Choose and I will see it done.”
“This festival's atmosphere is... enjoyable. I will try to enjoy it more.”
“Careless... Perhaps the festival is proving too much of a distraction.”
“I thank you with all my heart. It seems we had a good harvest.”
“As a ninja, it is my duty to swiftly and silently carry out any mission commanded of me. No matter what fate may await me upon its completion. Participating in this harvest festival is a sort of mission, which means I must not let my emotions interfere. However...interacting with fellow festival goers, seeing their warm and welcoming smiles... Something changed. I suppose I realized that to truly participate, I must truly enjoy myself. So I must not hesitate. For the sake of the mission, I must begin enjoying myself immediately. Now, tell me... Do you desire a trick or a treat? I, Kagero, ninja of Hoshido, will fulfill your wish!”
Level 1 Stats
Level 40 Stats