Jamke: Prince of Verdane
The prince of Verdane. He does not carry the blood of a crusader in his veins. He turns his bow against his homeland to try to stop the war. Appears in Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War.
Stat Benchmarks (Jamke: Prince of Verdane / Top)
- Slaying Bow+ Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1). Effective against flying foes.
- Astra Boosts damage dealt by 150%.
- Heavy Blade 3 If unit’s Atk > foe’s Atk, grants Special cooldown charge +1 per unit's attack. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack.)
- Cancel Affinity 3 Neutralizes weapon-triangle advantage granted by unit's skills. If unit has weapon-triangle disadvantage, reverses weapon-triangle advantage granted by foe's skills.
- Weapons Slaying Bow+, Slaying Bow, Steel Bow, Iron Bow
- Specials Astra, Night Sky
- Passives (A) Heavy Blade 3, Heavy Blade 2, Heavy Blade 1
- Passives (B) Cancel Affinity 3, Cancel Affinity 2, Cancel Affinity 1
- Artist Suekane Kumiko (スエカネクミコ)
- English Voice Actor Joe Zieja
- Japanese Voice Actor (Kanji) 檜山修之
- Game of Origin Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War
- Max Dragonflower Boosts 10
“I am the youngest son of King Batu of Verdane. If you aim to aid the weak, my strength is yours to wield.”
“The smell of the earth and the trees... It reminds me of my homeland, Verdane. Wherever you find yourself, it's nice to see green.”
“I find unscrupulous behavior abhorrent. I cannot abide those who abuse their authority.”
“That tree, over there... Yes, that one... Take a long look at it. Rest your tired eyes.”
“If you would hunt, call on me. The forest is my second home. I crave respite from the clamor of the castle.”
“It's impossible to focus on keeping watch with you hovering around me. Return to your room, please.”
“I am Jamke, prince of Verdane. I bring you a token of esteem from <Friend Name>.”
“My senses—they sharpen.”
“I have a long way yet to go. I will strive to maintain my focus.”
“I have confidence in my bow arm, but that alone is not enough.”
“Thanks to this, I head back into battle with confidence. You have my gratitude.”
“In their weakness, my father and my brothers were blinded to the world and thought only of Verdane. My words fell on deaf ears...and I had no choice but to become a traitor to my fatherland. My family died before my eyes. I am not saying that I regret the choice I made. I followed my convictions. Every day, however, I do wonder if there was a path I could have chosen that avoided the worst... One day, you will be confronted by a decision just as difficult as the one I made. When that time comes, let your heart guide your hand. You must follow your own beliefs. Hold fast to your convictions. That is the only way to avoid regret.”
Level 1 Stats
Level 40 Stats