Ishtar: Thunder's Waltz
The heir to Mjölnir, she carries the blood of Friege's royal family. Dances with the power of rolling thunder. Appears in Fire Emblem: Thracia 776.
Stat Benchmarks (Ishtar: Thunder's Waltz / Top)
- Mögþrasir Inflicts Spd-2. If unit initiates combat, unit attacks twice.
- Dance Grants another action to target ally. (Cannot target an ally with Sing or Dance.)
- Swift Sparrow 3 If unit initiates combat, grants Atk+6, Spd+7 during combat.
- Desperation 3 If unit’s HP ≤ 75% and unit initiates combat, unit can make a follow-up attack before foe can counterattack.
- Air Orders 3 At start of turn, grants the following status to adjacent flying allies for 1 turn: "Unit can move to a space adjacent to any ally within 2 spaces."
Data Insights (2019-10-09)
- Ishtar is the only hero with Mögþrasir.
- Ishtar has the highest SPD potential possible among Red Tome heroes.
- Ishtar has the lowest DEF potential possible among Red Tome heroes.
- Ishtar has the lowest DEF potential possible among Red heroes.
- Weapons Mögþrasir, Bolganone, Elfire, Fire
- Assists Dance
- Passives (A) Swift Sparrow 3, Swift Sparrow 2, Swift Sparrow 1, Darting Blow 1
- Passives (B) Desperation 3, Desperation 2, Desperation 1
- Passives (C) Air Orders 3, Air Orders 2, Air Orders 1
- Artist Chiko (チーコ)
- English Voice Actor Ratana
- Japanese Voice Actor (Kanji) 門脇舞以
- Game of Origin Fire Emblem: Thracia 776
- Max Dragonflower Boosts 5
“I am Ishtar, of Friege. I have some small mastery of dancing. You are welcome to confirm that.”
“Simply splendid, Reinhardt. Beautiful footwork. A dance befitting a knight of Friege.”
“For the ball, we don our finest. I do wonder, however, if dressing for the battlefield befits me better.”
“I expect that, as members of the royal family, Princess Sharena and Prince Alfonse are schooled in dance.”
“Askr is home to such beautiful music... It lightens my step.”
“Dreaming of sharing a dance, I once practiced my steps so intently, with a specific partner in mind...”
“I am Ishtar, visiting from <Friend Name>'s castle. Shall we take a turn on the floor?”
“Behold the dance of the Goddess of Thunder!”
“I must allow the music to flow through my heart.”
“I hesitated to step, didn't I?”
“I will show you an even more elegant dance—one that befits the Goddess of Thunder.”
“How was that? Are you satisfied with my dancing? If I concentrate, everything but the dance fades... I feel as if a bolt of lightning is coursing through my body, filling me with vigor. I do not dance to escape my sadness. Everything I do is with the aim of moving forward. I will continue on my path, dancing without cessation, seeking the future.”
Level 1 Stats
Level 40 Stats