Ike: Stalwart Heart
The leader of the Greil Mercenaries. A stoic and brave warrior who treats his friends like family. Appears in Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance.
Stat Benchmarks (Ike: Stalwart Heart / Top)
- Heart's Blade+ If unit is adjacent to an ally, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+3 during combat.
- Radiant Aether During combat, treats foe's Def/Res as if reduced by 50%. Restores HP = 50% of damage dealt.
- Distant Counter Unit can counterattack regardless of foe's range.
- Special Fighter 3 At start of combat, if unit's HP ≥ 50%, grants Special cooldown charge +1 to unit and inflicts Special cooldown charge -1 on foe per attack. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack.)
- Even Spd Wave 3 At start of even-numbered turns, grants Spd+6 to unit and adjacent allies for 1 turn. (Bonus granted to unit even if no allies are adjacent.)
Data Insights (2019-10-09)
- Weapons Heart's Blade+, Heart's Blade, Steel Sword, Iron Sword
- Specials Radiant Aether, Sol, Daylight
- Passives (A) Distant Counter
- Passives (B) Special Fighter 3, Special Fighter 2, Special Fighter 1
- Passives (C) Even Spd Wave 3, Even Spd Wave 2, Even Spd Wave 1
- Artist Kita Senri (北千里)
- English Voice Actor Greg Chun
- Japanese Voice Actor (Kanji) 萩道彦
- Game of Origin Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
- Max Dragonflower Boosts 5
“I'm Ike from the Greil Mercenaries. I've come to offer my thanks for all the help I get.”
“This doesn't suit me, I know. But they worked hard on this outfit. I have to be polite about it.”
“As a mercenary, I've taken on a lot of jobs. None of them were as odd as this.”
“I got you something I thought you'd like. I mean, it would be nice if you liked it.”
“I don't know what to do with myself at a festival. Do you mind if I follow you? Wherever you want to go is fine.”
“I'd like to say thanks more often, but I'm no good with words.”
“Sorry to bother you during the festival. Just dropping by on behalf of <Friend Name>.”
“Seems like I'm getting through to you.”
“I think I've got it.”
“Can't blame anybody but myself.”
“I'll put this to good use. Don't you worry about that.”
“If you want to get stronger, it helps to have something you want to protect. Is it a place? Is it peace? Maybe you have a vision for how things should be. That's how I kept taking steps forward. Look at me now. All I needed to do was keep the people who meant the most to me in mind. And in battle, I'm not on my own. I have comrades, and that's why I can fight so hard. I'm not good with words, so I'll have to show them just how grateful I am.”
Level 1 Stats
Level 40 Stats