Hinoka: Relaxed Warrior
Eldest princess of Hoshido. She seeks respite from the travails of battle in hot springs from time to time, but she rarely finds it. Appears in Fire Emblem Fates.
Stat Benchmarks (Hinoka: Relaxed Warrior / Top)
- Splashy Bucket+ Effective against dragon foes. Disables foe's skills that "calculate damage using the lower of foe's Def or Res" and "calculate damage from staff like other weapons." After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Def/Res-7 on foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions.
- Draw Back Unit moves 1 space away from target ally. Ally moves to unit’s previous space.
- Atk/Spd Bond 3 If unit is adjacent to an ally, grants Atk/Spd+5 during combat.
- Atk/Spd Link 3 If a movement Assist skill (like Reposition, Shove, Pivot, etc.) is used by unit or targets unit, grants Atk/Spd+6 to unit and target ally or unit and targeting ally for 1 turn.
- Air Orders 3 At start of turn, grants the following status to adjacent flying allies for 1 turn: "Unit can move to a space adjacent to any ally within 2 spaces."
Data Insights (2019-10-09)
- Hinoka is the only Green Dagger/Flying hero.
- Hinoka is the only hero with Splashy Bucket+.
- Hinoka is the only hero with Splashy Bucket.
- Hinoka has the highest SPD potential possible among Green Dagger heroes.
- Hinoka has the lowest DEF potential possible among Green Dagger heroes.
- Hinoka has the lowest DEF potential possible among Green heroes.
- Weapons Splashy Bucket+, Splashy Bucket, Steel Dagger, Iron Dagger
- Assists Draw Back
- Passives (A) Atk/Spd Bond 3, Atk/Spd Bond 2, Atk/Spd Bond 1
- Passives (B) Atk/Spd Link 3, Atk/Spd Link 2, Atk/Spd Link 1
- Passives (C) Air Orders 3, Air Orders 2, Air Orders 1
- Artist Foo Midori (碧風羽)
- English Voice Actor Cindy Robinson
- Japanese Voice Actor (Kanji) 名塚佳織
- Game of Origin Fire Emblem: Fates
- Max Dragonflower Boosts 5
“Who's there? I'm bathing in here! Don't you have any manners?”
“Time to get dressed... W-wait a minute! Where's Setsuna? Ah. I guess she's not here.”
“In Hoshido, it's a custom to go to the hot springs in winter. They're just the thing to warm up when it's cold out.”
“Even if it feels good, don't spend too much time soaking in the hot water. You'll get light-headed.”
“Sure, you're welcome to join me at the hot spring.”
“Lately, it's been battle after battle... We've earned this, and we need it, too. Taking care of yourself is vital.”
“Somehow I wandered all the way here, looking for my clothes... Back to <Friend Name>'s castle!”
“I feel as light as a feather! Must be that rejuvenating water.”
“I'm feeling good... Just a little bit of a soak, and I'll be ready to go!”
“There's no way I can give it my all dressed only in a towel!”
“What a feeling! That hot spring... Wow!”
“What wonderful water! I was able to fully relax and recover from all those battles I've been fighting... It's a little strange to be fighting in a towel, but it's perfect for cooling off. Let's leave it at that. I got a little nervous when I ran into that Nohrian princess... But nobody wanted to ruin the mood. In this world, we are allies, after all. We were able to soak side by side without quarrel. Just thinking about it makes me want to take another quick dip... Next time, I'll invite Sakura and Setsuna!”
Level 1 Stats
Level 40 Stats