Hilda: Idle Maiden
Noble of the Leicester Alliance and daughter of House Goneril. Has a lazy personality and a habit of manipulating people into doing things for her. Appears in Fire Emblem: Three Houses.
Stat Benchmarks (Hilda: Idle Maiden / Top)
- Freikugel Grants Spd+3. At start of ally's combat, if unit is within 2 spaces of any allies with Def > unit's Def, grants Atk/Spd+4 to those allies during combat. At start of unit's combat, if unit is not within 2 spaces of any allies with Def > unit's Def, grants Atk/Spd+6 to unit during combat.
- Moonbow Treats foe’s Def/Res as if reduced by 30% during combat.
- Atk/Spd Solo 3 If unit is not adjacent to an ally, grants Atk/Spd+6 during combat.
- Null Follow-Up 3 Neutralizes effects that guarantee foe's follow-up attacks and effects that prevent unit's follow-up attacks during combat.
- Def Opening 3 At start of turn, grants Def+6 to ally with the highest Def for 1 turn. (Excludes unit.)
Data Insights (2019-11-09)
- Hilda is the only hero with Freikugel.
- Weapons Freikugel, Silver Axe, Steel Axe, Iron Axe
- Specials Moonbow, New Moon
- Passives (A) Atk/Spd Solo 3, Atk/Spd Solo 2, Atk/Spd Solo 1
- Passives (B) Null Follow-Up 3, Null Follow-Up 2, Null Follow-Up 1
- Passives (C) Def Opening 3, Def Opening 2, Def Opening 1
- Artist Noy
- English Voice Actor Celeste Henderson
- Japanese Voice Actor (Kanji) 桑原由気
- Release Date 2019-08-07
- Game of Origin Fire Emblem: Three Houses
- Max Dragonflower Boosts 5
“Oh, me? I'm Hilda. As long as you don't saddle me with any hard work, we should get along just fine.”
“I'm not sure why I'm here. This Hero stuff seems important and all, but it isn't really "me," you know?”
“The Officers Academy turned out to be more work than I expected. Now, at least, I can just relax...right?”
“You're on a patrol, huh? But you practically run the place. Why didn't you get someone else to do it?”
“I'm hungry. Why don't you take me out to dinner in town? The fancier, the better!”
“I was writing a letter to my brother. Force of habit. I have a whole stack of letters I can't even send him.”
“Your friend made me come all this way to say hello. So...hello, I guess. I hope that was worth it.”
“I'm going to take a well-earned break.”
“Maybe hard work does pay off.”
“I knew it wasn't worth the effort.”
“Thanks, but...you don't expect me to actually use this, do you?”
“You probably think that I'm just a run-of-the-mill slacker, don't you? Well, you're right. But you're also wrong. See, I just don't like dealing with people's expectations. If someone overestimates my ability and I let them down, they're just going to be disappointed in me. That...kinda scares me, to be honest. So I avoid doing anything that might end in failure. But when it comes to you, I have this weird, unexplainable urge to help out. I'm going to make more of an effort around here. Just don't bury me in high expectations, OK?”
Level 1 Stats
Level 40 Stats