Henry: Twisted Mind
A dark mage of Plegia with a bright grin and a taste for the gruesome in battle. Appears in Fire Emblem Awakening.
Stat Benchmarks (Henry: Twisted Mind / Top)
- Rauðrraven+ Grants weapon-triangle advantage against colorless foes, and inflicts weapon-triangle disadvantage on colorless foes during combat.
- Ignis Boosts damage by 80% of unit's Def.
- Defiant Def 3 At start of turn, if unit's HP ≤ 50%, grants Def+7 for 1 turn.
- G Tomebreaker 3 If unit's HP ≥ 50% in combat against a green tome foe, unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack and foe cannot make a follow-up attack.
Data Insights (2019-11-09)
- Henry is the only hero with Rauðrraven+.
- Henry is the only hero with Rauðrraven.
- Henry is the only hero with G Tomebreaker 3.
- Henry is the only hero with G Tomebreaker 2.
- Henry is the only hero with G Tomebreaker 1.
- Henry has the highest HP potential possible among Red Tome heroes.
- Henry has the lowest ATK potential possible among Red Tome heroes.
- Henry has the lowest ATK potential possible among Red heroes.
- Weapons Rauðrraven+, Rauðrraven, Ruin, Flux
- Specials Ignis, Glowing Ember
- Passives (A) Defiant Def 3, Defiant Def 2, Defiant Def 1
- Passives (B) G Tomebreaker 3, G Tomebreaker 2, G Tomebreaker 1
- Gender Male
- Artist Kusugi Toku (久杉トク)
- English Voice Actor Bryce Papenbrook
- Japanese Voice Actor Okamura Akemi
- Japanese Voice Actor (Kanji) 岡村明美
- Release Date 2017-02-02
- Game of Origin Fire Emblem: Awakening
- Max Dragonflower Boosts 10
“Hiya! I'm Henry, and I don't want to brag, but I'm preeeeetty much the scariest dark mage in Plegia!”
“It's so boring here. Without any Risen, who am I supposed to pluck the arms and legs off of? Flies aren't the same...”
“I kinda miss wizard school. That's where I learned to smile all the time! Also where I got my pain tolerance.”
“You doing OK, <Player Name>? No battlefield injuries or anything? I'd hate for you to die yet!”
“Want to help me with an experiment real quick? It's a hex that kills 100 people at once!”
“I've been collecting crow feathers for a while. I wonder how many I need to fly...”
“Say, are you <Player Name>? I come with a big hello from <Friend Name>!”
“I'm a hex of a lot stronger now. Ha! Get it?”
“Ohhh, wow! When did I grow that?”
“Nya ha! I hardly learned a thing!”
“Oooh! New powers! So who do you want me to curse?”
“Oh! Planning on sending me out to kill some more, <Player Name>? Nya ha! That's great! Who's my target? A Hero? Emblian soldier? Oh! Could it be someone in the Order of Heroes? Huh? Allies don't kill each other? Who told you THAT? Eh, if you say so, I guess... Then again, I like this place, and I wouldn't want anyone to die. You won't die, will you, <Player Name>? If you died, I'd have to invent a horrible new hex for whoever killed you. So just...stay alive, OK?”
Level 1 Stats
Level 40 Stats