Hector: Just Here to Fight
Eliwood's friend and brother of the Marquess of Ostia. Wants to win the big tournament. Appears in Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade.
Stat Benchmarks (Hector: Just Here to Fight / Top)
- Berserk Armads Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1). At start of turn, if unit's HP ≤ 75% and unit's attack triggers Special, grants Special cooldown count-1, and deals +10 damage when Special triggers.
- Glimmer Boosts damage dealt by 50%.
- Distant Counter Unit can counterattack regardless of foe's range.
- Wary Fighter 3 If unit's HP ≥ 50%, unit and foe cannot make a follow-up attack.
Data Insights (2019-11-09)
- Hector is the only hero with Berserk Armads.
- Weapons Berserk Armads, Silver Axe, Steel Axe, Iron Axe
- Specials Glimmer, Night Sky
- Passives (A) Distant Counter
- Passives (B) Wary Fighter 3, Wary Fighter 2, Wary Fighter 1
- Artist Suekane Kumiko (スエカネクミコ)
- English Voice Actor Patrick Seitz
- Japanese Voice Actor (Kanji) 鳥海浩輔
- Game of Origin Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade
- Max Dragonflower Boosts 5
“I'm Hector. Huh? You didn't summon me here hoping for a gift, did you?”
“So your world has a festival that celebrates love too, huh? What kind of people would win your world's tournament?”
“You're wasting your time if you came to me for gift-giving advice. What I have to share on that matter could hardly be classified as "advice."”
“I don't know if it's because of the festival or what, but... Does everyone seem a bit rowdy to you?”
“There's a whole row of stalls in town selling all sorts of treats. And they all look mighty sweet to me. But the only treat I need is a good tournament!”
“Eliwood and I used to spar all the time. He's not as sturdy as I am, but he still gave me a run for my money!”
“I've got a gift for you, from <Friend Name>. But if you don't want it... I'll take it.”
“Victory at the tournament will be mine!”
“Can't lose focus just because it's festival time.”
“Maybe I'm getting a little ahead of myself here...”
“Guess I need to return the favor. So, uh... What do you want?”
“Gift giving isn't really my thing, but I know a good gift can show someone how grateful you are to them. So I guess that means I should hand some out... I'll get something for my daughter Lilina, and for Eliwood. But I never know what to say when I hand over a gift. It's always just kind of...embarrassing... Say, <Player Name>... Why don't you help me come up with something? I'm really hopeless here. You'll do it? Great! I owe you big time! Heh, guess that means I'll have to get something for you, too.”
Level 1 Stats
Level 40 Stats