Gerik: Desert Tiger
A veteran soldier who leads his own mercenary band, Gerik's Mercenaries. He's the commander of Tethys, Ewan, Marisa, and others. Appears in Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones.
Stat Benchmarks (Gerik: Desert Tiger / Top)
- Firesweep Axe+ Unit and foe cannot counterattack.
- Moonbow Treats foe’s Def/Res as if reduced by 30% during combat.
- Darting Blow 4 If unit initiates combat, grants Spd+9 during combat.
- Sudden Panic 3 At start of turn, if any foe's HP ≤ unit's HP-1 and that foe is adjacent to another foe, inflicts 【Panic】on that foe. 【Panic】 Converts bonuses on target into penalties through its next action.
- Infantry Pulse 3 At the start of turn 1, grants Special cooldown count-1 to all infantry allies on team with HP < unit’s HP. (Stacks with similar skills.)
Data Insights (2019-11-09)
- Weapons Firesweep Axe+, Firesweep Axe, Steel Axe, Iron Axe
- Specials Moonbow, New Moon
- Passives (A) Darting Blow 4, Darting Blow 3, Darting Blow 2, Darting Blow 1
- Passives (B) Sudden Panic 3, Sudden Panic 2, Sudden Panic 1
- Passives (C) Infantry Pulse 3, Infantry Pulse 2, Infantry Pulse 1
- Artist Suekane Kumiko (スエカネクミコ)
- English Voice Actor Nathaniel Lane
- Japanese Voice Actor (Kanji) 津田健次郎
- Release Date 2019-11-07
- Game of Origin Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
- Max Dragonflower Boosts 5
“I'm Gerik. Just another average mercenary, I'm afraid. I'll earn my keep, though. Just watch.”
“Didn't plan on being a mercenary, but a friend of mine said he wanted to be the greatest warrior in all the land... I figured I was already better than him, so...why not keep it that way?”
“Huh? The appeal of mercenary life? Well, there's the drinking...”
“I never lie to friends. It can make mercenary life tougher, but...if that's how it is, that's how it is.”
“Hey there, boss! Just who I was lookin' for. Care to join me for a refreshing beverage?”
“Can't go slackin' off during training. My skill with the blade still ain't much, so I've got to focus to survive.”
“I'm Gerik, a mercenary in the service of <Friend Name>.”
“Not bad, eh? Sometimes all you need to succeed is a little brute force!”
“Could be better, could be worse...”
“I'm trying my best over here...”
“More fighting coming up, huh? Got it. No complaints here. Work's work.”
“When I was younger, before I'd ever lost a duel, I thought I was invincible. But I was set straight before long. Then I fought this knight from...some country or another. After we crossed swords, this scar was my reward. I'd never endured such a crushing defeat, and it shook me to my core. My first encounter with true fear. I realized then that I hadn't come as far as I had on my own. There were others who helped me along the way. So ever since, I've dedicated myself to fighting for others, not just myself. And, uh...here we are. As long as there's work and pay, I'll support and protect you. I swear it on my honor as a mercenary.”
Level 1 Stats
Level 40 Stats