Genny: Endearing Ally
A meek young cleric from Novis. Likes to write her own stories. Appears in Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia.
Stat Benchmarks (Genny: Endearing Ally / Top)
- Gravity+ After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts status on target and foes within 1 space of target restricting movement to 1 space through their next actions.
- Physic+ Restores HP = 50% of Atk. (Minimum of 8 HP.) Range = 2.
- Heavenly Light When healing an ally with a staff, restores 10 HP to all allies.
- Wrathful Staff 3 Calculates damage from staff like other weapons.
- Weapons Gravity+, Gravity, Assault
- Assists Physic+, Physic, Mend, Heal
- Specials Heavenly Light, Imbue
- Passives (B) Wrathful Staff 3, Wrathful Staff 2, Wrathful Staff 1
- Gender Female
- Artist Amagaitaro (アマガイタロー)
- English Voice Actor Claudia Lenz
- Japanese Voice Actor Horinaka Yuki
- Japanese Voice Actor (Kanji) 堀中優希
- Release Date 2017-05-15
- Game of Origin Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia
- Max Dragonflower Boosts 10
“My name is Genny. Since I barely know anybody here...I'm a little anxious. I hope we can get along.”
“This castle is so beautiful, I feel like I've become a princess! I wish I could just stay here forever...”
“Me? Well... I was raised at a priory. I do have a father... But I can't see him. I really wish I could.”
“I'm a little worried about you! You're always running around. You should follow my lead and take a nap.”
“I'm writing a story. Actually... I want someone to read it. Do you think you might have time later? Only if it's OK.”
“... ... ... Oh! Sorry, sorry! I was thinking about this new idea I had for a story. Would you like to hear about it?”
“Excuse me... I was asked to bring you this greeting from <Friend Name>.”
“Yay! I'm getting stronger, aren't I?”
“Oh, this makes me so happy!”
“Aw... That's disappointing.”
“How exciting! Do I seem any different to you?”
“Can I ask you something? I'd like it if you would visit more often. Will you spend some time with me? If you find the time, we could drink tea or go for a walk in the woods or around the lake... Is that too much to ask? I know you already come and see me a lot. I don't want you to get tired of me. People always tell me that I'm like a little sister, but I want you to see me as more than that. I'll do my best to get stronger and stand on my own two feet. I really hope you'll see what I mean.”
Level 1 Stats
Level 40 Stats