Fjorm: New Traditions
The gentle second princess of Nifl, the Kingdom of Ice. Her joy in joining Laegjarn and the others for a trip to the shrine shines through.
Stat Benchmarks (Fjorm: New Traditions / Top)
- Kabura Ya+ Effective against flying foes. At start of turn, inflicts Spd-7 on foe on the enemy team with the highest Spd through its next action.
- Reposition Target ally moves to opposite side of unit.
- Atk/Spd Bond 3 If unit is adjacent to an ally, grants Atk/Spd+5 during combat.
- Atk/Spd Link 3 If a movement Assist skill (like Reposition, Shove, Pivot, etc.) is used by unit or targets unit, grants Atk/Spd+6 to unit and target ally or unit and targeting ally for 1 turn.
- Even Res Wave 3 At start of even-numbered turns, grants Res+6 to unit and adjacent allies for 1 turn. (Bonus granted to unit even if no allies are adjacent.)
Data Insights (2019-11-09)
- Weapons Kabura Ya+, Kabura Ya, Steel Bow, Iron Bow
- Assists Reposition
- Passives (A) Atk/Spd Bond 3, Atk/Spd Bond 2, Atk/Spd Bond 1
- Passives (B) Atk/Spd Link 3, Atk/Spd Link 2, Atk/Spd Link 1
- Passives (C) Even Res Wave 3, Even Res Wave 2, Even Res Wave 1
- Artist Maeshima Shigeki (前嶋重機)
- English Voice Actor Heather Watson
- Japanese Voice Actor (Kanji) 高橋李依
- Game of Origin Fire Emblem Heroes
- Max Dragonflower Boosts 5
“I am Fjorm, second princess of Nifl. I hear that some people plan their entire year on New Year's Day. Let's set our goals together, shall we?”
“This may not be my typical weapon, but my brother Hríd and I trained with bows when we were young. I should be of some assistance to you still.”
“Nifl is all but closed off due to the snow this time of year. Askr is so warm and cozy by comparison!”
“Thank you for inviting me to accompany you to the shrine. I already know what I'll wish for... And I hope your wish comes true, too.”
“Seeing the dawn of the new year from the sky is like nothing else. You can join me up there if you'd like. Don't worry, I'll hold the reins!”
“There is never enough time. We must take life one day at a time and stride steadily toward our goals.”
“I come with a greeting for the new year from your dear friend <Friend Name>.”
“I'm so happy right now. Recalling this feeling will carry me through the year!”
“I never want to forget this sensation.”
“This means I'm not yet strong enough...”
“Surely a good sign... I'll make this year better than the last.”
“To be able to visit you for the new year is exactly what I wanted. It's made me very glad. I've been reflecting on my actions of this past year, and I've decided to embrace new goals for this new year. I don't want to spend my days idle. I will continue moving forward, and I'll do all I can with the time I have. And also... I want to help you in any way I can. Even more than I did last year. Well then... Shall we head to the shrine? Let us both make new promises for this new year.”
Level 1 Stats
Level 40 Stats