Ephraim: Sparkling Gallantly
The gallant prince of Renais. His chivalrous nature enlivens the winter festival. Appears in Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones.
Stat Benchmarks (Ephraim: Sparkling Gallantly / Top)
- Festive Siegmund Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1). If unit is not adjacent to an ally, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+4 during combat.
- Dragon Fang Boosts damage by 50% of unit's Atk.
- Atk/Def Solo 3 If unit is not adjacent to an ally, grants Atk/Def+6 during combat.
- Bold Fighter 3 If unit initiates combat, grants Special cooldown charge +1 per unit's attack, and unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack. (Does not stack.)
- Close Guard 3 Allies within 2 spaces gain: "If foe uses sword, lance, axe, dragonstone, or beast damage, grants Def/Res+4 during combat."
Data Insights (2019-11-09)
- Ephraim is the only hero with Festive Siegmund.
- Ephraim has the highest ATK potential possible in Fire Emblem Heroes.
- Ephraim has the highest ATK potential possible among Armored heroes.
- Ephraim has the highest ATK potential possible among Blue Lance heroes.
- Ephraim has the highest ATK potential possible among Blue heroes.
- Weapons Festive Siegmund, Silver Lance, Steel Lance, Iron Lance
- Specials Dragon Fang, Dragon Gaze
- Passives (A) Atk/Def Solo 3, Atk/Def Solo 2, Atk/Def Solo 1
- Passives (B) Bold Fighter 3, Bold Fighter 2, Bold Fighter 1
- Passives (C) Close Guard 3, Close Guard 2, Close Guard 1
- Artist Asatani Tomoyo (麻谷知世)
- English Voice Actor Greg Chun
- Japanese Voice Actor (Kanji) 八代拓
- Game of Origin Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
- Max Dragonflower Boosts 5
“I am Prince Ephraim of Renais, and I'm ready for the winter festival. I'll give the tournament all I've got!”
“Nothing warms you up like training. The tournament's coming up, so why don't you join me?”
“The envoys of the winter festival bring happiness to the children? I can get behind that cause.”
“You're curious about what presents I wanted as a child? Hmm... Probably lances.”
“I'm hoping to place a present by Eirika's pillow. The hard part is not getting caught!”
“I'm not a fan of showy outfits. But if dressing up helps keep everybody in good spirits, it's worth doing.”
“The winter festival is on now, and it's something to see. Come and visit <Friend Name>'s castle!”
“I feel power rushing through me. Is this what it means to be an envoy of the winter festival?”
“I can't let the cold of winter hold me back!”
“I haven't warmed up enough yet, I guess.”
“Is this a winter festival gift for me? I gladly accept!”
“When I fight, how do you see me? Have I been able to show you skill worthy of a winter envoy? You're saying that the winter envoy's job is not to fight? Hmm. That's quite different from the legends I've heard. Does it matter? I feel like I haven't seen Eirika smile like this in a very long time. This winter festival has been good for her. That's what's important. Thank you for inviting us to join you here, <Player Name>. I don't have a gift to give you, I'm afraid—unless you require my strength. I will happily give you that.”
Level 1 Stats
Level 40 Stats