Ephraim: Sacred Twin Lord
Prince of Renais who protects his kingdom in place of his deceased father, King Fado. He's taken to using one of the Sacred Twins relics from Grado—the black axe Garm. Appears in Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones.
Stat Benchmarks (Ephraim: Sacred Twin Lord / Top)
- Garm Grants Atk+3. If a bonus granted by a skill like Rally or Hone and/or extra movement granted by a skill like Armor March or Armored Boots is active, unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack.
- Draconic Aura Boosts damage by 30% of unit's Atk.
- Close Def 3 If foe initiates combat and uses sword, lance, axe, dragonstone, or beast damage, grants Def/Res+6 during combat.
- Special Fighter 3 At start of combat, if unit's HP ≥ 50%, grants Special cooldown charge +1 to unit and inflicts Special cooldown charge -1 on foe per attack. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack.)
- Armor March 3 At start of turn, if unit is adjacent to an armored ally, unit and adjacent armored allies can move 1 extra space. (That turn only. Does not stack.)
Data Insights (2019-11-09)
- Ephraim is the only hero with Garm.
- Weapons Garm, Silver Axe, Steel Axe, Iron Axe
- Specials Draconic Aura, Dragon Gaze
- Passives (A) Close Def 3, Close Def 2, Close Def 1
- Passives (B) Special Fighter 3, Special Fighter 2, Special Fighter 1
- Passives (C) Armor March 3, Armor March 2, Armor March 1
- Artist Wada Sachiko (ワダサチコ)
- English Voice Actor Greg Chun
- Japanese Voice Actor (Kanji) 八代拓
- Game of Origin Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
- Max Dragonflower Boosts 5
“I am Prince Ephraim of Renais. My father, Fado, met an untimely death... In his place, I vow to protect the people. Every last one.”
“What surprises me is this: how little I am surprised by being in a world I know nothing about. All those voices, the ones that called out for me... Perhaps that's why.”
“My father was praised by many as a peerless Warrior King. And I...I once made a joke about how he'd outlive us all.”
“Well now, <Player Name>... Are you sure you're ready? To lead on the battlefield, you need both strength and stamina.”
“I've been spending time gazing at the stars in the sky... I don't know any of the constellations of this world, but it doesn't make their light any less beautiful.”
“I hope Eirika is all right... She has always been by my side. Now that we're apart, I find myself worrying about how she fares.”
“I'm Ephraim. <Friend Name> told me you're good in a fight. Want to spar? We can go one-on-one.”
“Sword or lance, it doesn't matter. In a fair fight, I'll beat anyone with this axe.”
“You know, axes aren't half-bad, as weapons go. I feel like I have more options now.”
“Facing adversity brings meaning to your life.”
“I feel completely vitalized and ready to go. It must be thanks to this.”
“After my father's life was stolen... After our homeland was stolen... After everything I knew fell away... That's when I vowed that I would protect my kingdom in my father's stead. When my father was alive...that thought would never have crossed my mind. I know that something I once said disappointed him greatly. You see, I said that Eirika should succeed the throne while I lived the life of a mercenary, lance in hand. What would my father say if he could see me now? Would he be satisfied with the man I've become? I'm sure he'd upbraid me. "You have a long way to go," he'd say. He would be right. I want to do what I can to become a good king—to get ever closer to the ideals he upheld. For no other reason than to not disappoint him once more.”
Level 1 Stats
Level 40 Stats