Ephraim: Restoration Lord
Prince of Renais. Eirika's twin. Cares deeply for his sister. His confidence has sometimes put him in danger. Appears in Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones.
Stat Benchmarks (Ephraim: Restoration Lord / Top)
- Siegmund At start of turn, grants Atk+3 to adjacent allies for 1 turn.
- Moonbow Treats foe’s Def/Res as if reduced by 30% during combat.
- Seal Def 3 Inflicts Def-7 on foe through its next action after combat.
- Threaten Def 3 At start of turn, inflicts Def-5 on foes within 2 spaces through their next actions.
Data Insights (2019-11-09)
- Ephraim is the only hero with Siegmund.
- Weapons Siegmund, Heavy Spear, Steel Lance, Iron Lance, Iron Lance
- Specials Moonbow, New Moon
- Passives (B) Seal Def 3, Seal Def 2, Seal Def 1
- Passives (C) Threaten Def 3, Threaten Def 2, Threaten Def 1
- Gender Male
- Artist Asatani Tomoyo (麻谷知世)
- English Voice Actor Greg Chun
- Japanese Voice Actor Taku Yashiro
- Japanese Voice Actor (Kanji) 八代拓
- Release Date 2017-02-13
- Game of Origin Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
- Max Dragonflower Boosts 10
“I am Ephraim of Renais, a prince and skilled spearman. So, point me at my enemy. I'll get to work.”
“I might not look it, but I really do hope for peace. I've always got my lance handy, but there's nothing more precious to me than a kingdom at ease.”
“I always worry about my sister, Eirika. If I'm not there to protect her, anything could happen.”
“You're always looking after us. That sort of kindness reminds me of my sister. Must be why I like you.”
“You say weapons are shaped like your Breidablik back in your world? I'd like to visit and see that for myself.”
“The royalty of other worlds seem to prefer the sword. I like the lance. Lances have the edge over swords. You know, I once had ambitions to be the greatest spearman on Magvel, the continent I call home.”
“I'm Ephraim. Now, how about we cut this short and get to sparring? It's a better way to get to know each other.”
“My power grows. But I mustn't let it go to my head.”
“I must get more powerful. And I will.”
“How can I ever protect my sister at this rate?”
“I will be the master of my power. Not the reverse.”
“It seems that I've gotten much stronger here. My power has grown almost to overflowing. That isn't enough. Oh, I don't mean my strength. I've always been capable enough there. I mean that strength isn't always enough to protect us. Yes, it helps force a foe to submit. But strength can also blind one to others' feelings. That is exactly how I once lost a good friend. I must become kinder and more compassionate, or else I risk repeating my mistakes. You have those qualities. And so I must remain with you. Then I will learn all I need to. You'll find that I'm a grateful student...and friend.”
Level 1 Stats
Level 40 Stats