Elincia: Estival Princess
The princess of Crimea who cares for her kingdom and people. It pleases her to see the smiling dancers at the summer festival. Appears in Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn.
Stat Benchmarks (Elincia: Estival Princess / Top)
- Cloud Maiougi+ Effective against dragon foes. Disables unit's and foe's skills that change attack priority. After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Def/ Res-7 on target and foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions.
- Dance Grants another action to target ally. (Cannot target an ally with Sing or Dance.)
- Atk/Spd Push 3 At start of combat, if unit's HP = 100%, grants Atk/Spd+5, but if unit attacked, deals 1 damage to unit after combat.
- Rockslide Dance 2 If Sing or Dance is used, grants Spd+3 and Def+4 to target.
- Drive Res 2 Grants Res+3 to allies within 2 spaces during combat.
Data Insights (2019-11-09)
- Elincia is the only Green Dagger/Infantry hero.
- Elincia is the only hero with Cloud Maiougi+.
- Elincia is the only hero with Cloud Maiougi.
- Elincia is the only hero with Rockslide Dance 2.
- Elincia is the only hero with Rockslide Dance 1.
- Elincia has the highest SPD potential possible among Green Dagger heroes.
- Elincia has the lowest BST potential possible in Fire Emblem Heroes.
- Elincia has the lowest BST potential possible among Infantry heroes.
- Elincia has the lowest HP potential possible among Green Dagger heroes.
- Elincia has the lowest ATK potential possible among Green Dagger heroes.
- Elincia has the lowest RES potential possible among Green Dagger heroes.
- Elincia has the lowest BST potential possible among Green Dagger heroes.
- Elincia has the lowest BST potential possible among Green heroes.
- Weapons Cloud Maiougi+, Cloud Maiougi, Steel Dagger, Iron Dagger
- Assists Dance
- Passives (A) Atk/Spd Push 3, Atk/Spd Push 2, Atk/Spd Push 1
- Passives (B) Rockslide Dance 2, Rockslide Dance 1, Gale Dance 1
- Passives (C) Drive Res 2, Drive Res 1, Spur Res 1
- Artist Asatani Tomoyo (麻谷知世)
- English Voice Actor Amanda Miller
- Japanese Voice Actor (Kanji) 滝田樹里
- Game of Origin Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
- Max Dragonflower Boosts 10
“I am Elincia, daughter of King Ramon of Crimea. Hm? My outfit comes as a surprise to you? This is actually sacred garb for a festival.”
“This yukata is so easy to move in, not to mention nice and cool. But... Do you happen to know if I'm wearing it properly?”
“One day, I hope to hold a festival just like this in Crimea. One that will bring everyone together in joy.”
“What is it that starts war? Perhaps it all stems from a fear of different cultures or ways of thinking...”
“I've never danced a foreign dance before. Its moves are so unique. But I'm still not quite getting them right... Would you mind practicing with me?”
“My father was troubled endlessly by how baseless assumptions can lead to discrimination against other lands. I'm certain there is a role I can play to end such atrocities as well...”
“I come with an invitation to the summer festival from my lord <Friend Name>.”
“It seems my training has borne fruit. I feel so accomplished!”
“I think I'm finally getting used to this dance's motions.”
“Perhaps I'm still too self- conscious about this dance...”
“Thank you for this. I'll do all I can to help you.”
“Have you taken time to look upon the smiling faces of those participating in the summer festival? What we should fight to protect is not history or kingdoms but those smiling citizens. Taking part in this festival, having the chance to dance with everyone, has reaffirmed my resolve to fight. I know not what storms may come in the future, but I'll never hesitate to raise my weapon for my people. Once peace has been restored, let's dance together again. Hand in hand, my lord <Player Name>.”
Level 1 Stats
Level 40 Stats