Eirika: Restoration Lady
Princess of Renais. Ephraim's twin. Cares dearly for her brother. Her kindness has sometimes put her in danger. Appears in Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones.
Stat Benchmarks (Eirika: Restoration Lady / Top)
- Sieglinde At start of turn, grants Atk+3 to adjacent allies for 1 turn.
- Pivot Unit moves to opposite side of target ally.
- Drag Back If unit initiates combat, unit moves 1 space away after combat. Target foe moves to unit's previous space.
- Hone Spd 3 At start of turn, grants Spd+4 to adjacent allies for 1 turn.
Data Insights (2019-11-09)
- Eirika is the only hero with Sieglinde.
- Weapons Sieglinde, Silver Sword, Steel Sword, Iron Sword
- Assists Pivot
- Passives (B) Drag Back
- Passives (C) Hone Spd 3, Hone Spd 2, Hone Spd 1
- Gender Female
- Artist Asatani Tomoyo (麻谷知世)
- English Voice Actor Kira Buckland
- Japanese Voice Actor Mizuhashi Kaori
- Japanese Voice Actor (Kanji) 水橋かおり
- Release Date 2017-02-13
- Game of Origin Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
- Max Dragonflower Boosts 10
“My name is Eirika. I'm not fond of fighting, but I'll do my best to support your cause.”
“I wonder if any of us will ever see a world that's happy, prosperous, and free of conflict?”
“In my world, I'm constantly being helped by my brother. It's rather embarrassing, really.”
“I'm quite well, thank you. You're most kind to ask.”
“What sort of world are you from? One plagued by war? Or one graced by peace?”
“I was just practicing my sword form. My brother would be sure to scold me if I missed a day.”
“I've come with greetings on behalf of <Friend Name>. May your friendship grow.”
“If only Ephraim could see me now!”
“Glad to see my daily training pay off!”
“My brother would never let me forget this.”
“Surely this will help make up for my lack of sheer strength.”
“Do you think I've gotten strong enough? Let me just say that if you're happy, then I'm happy. When I was a child, my father and brother praised how gentle I was. I value such a quality. But it can be a weakness in the face of oppression or deception. I wish it wasn't true, but it is. When you need to protect those you must, strength is crucial. Still, I refuse to give up my kindness and compassion. You have helped me stay my course—growing stronger while remaining myself. For that, I thank you and continue to pledge myself to your cause!”
Level 1 Stats
Level 40 Stats