Eir: Merciful Death
Princess of Hel, the realm of the dead. Dearly loves her mother, Hel, who rules it. She finds Hel's increasing mercilessness toward the living disquieting.
Stat Benchmarks (Eir: Merciful Death / Top)
- Lyfjaberg Grants Res+3. At start of combat, if unit's HP ≥ 50%, grants Atk/Spd+4 during combat, and if unit initiates combat, foe cannot make a follow-up attack. After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Def/Res-7 on target and foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions, and if bonus was granted to unit, deals 4 damage to unit.
- Iceberg Boosts damage by 50% of unit's Res.
- Swift Sparrow 2 If unit initiates combat, grants Atk/Spd+4 during combat.
- Mystic Boost 3 Disables foe's skills that "calculate damage using the lower of foe's Def or Res" and "calculate damage from staff like other weapons." Restores 6 HP after combat.
- Sparkling Boost At start of turn, restores 10 HP to ally that has been dealt the most damage. (Excludes unit.)
Data Insights (2019-11-09)
- Eir is the only hero with Lyfjaberg.
- Eir is the only hero with Mystic Boost 3.
- Eir is the only hero with Mystic Boost 2.
- Eir is the only hero with Mystic Boost 1.
- Eir is the only hero with Sparkling Boost.
- Eir has the lowest DEF potential possible among Flying heroes.
- Eir has the lowest DEF potential possible among Colorless Dagger heroes.
- Legendary Effect Light - +5 hp +5 res
- Weapons Lyfjaberg, Silver Dagger, Steel Dagger, Iron Dagger
- Specials Iceberg, Chilling Wind
- Passives (A) Swift Sparrow 2, Swift Sparrow 1, Darting Blow 1
- Passives (B) Mystic Boost 3, Mystic Boost 2, Mystic Boost 1
- Passives (C) Sparkling Boost
- Artist Kozaki Yusuke (コザキユースケ)
- English Voice Actor Xanthe Huynh
- Japanese Voice Actor (Kanji) 雨宮天
- Game of Origin Fire Emblem Heroes
- Max Dragonflower Boosts 5
“I am Eir of the realm of the dead. But now, I have become your prisoner— haven't I?”
“This world is dazzling...the people, the trees, even the wind. The light of life is so...so...abundant.”
“Hel, the realm of the dead... I lived there so long with only my mother.”
“If you are tired, I'll help you sleep. Just for the night—not forever.”
“Imagine that your body is ravaged by incurable disease or wracked with pain that never ceases... You'd consider death a kindness then.”
“My blade, Lyfja, offers death to those who seek it. To those who wish to live, it offers compassion instead.”
“I am Eir, daughter of the sovereign of death. Do not worry. I seek only friendship—not your life.”
“Strength wells up within me...”
“Life is growth... I am no exception.”
“No, no—I am not performing as I should. I apologize.”
“Thank you. I see it so clearly now— your kindness makes me feel such happiness.”
“Ah, <Player Name>... I apologize if I look gloomy to you. I am not used to smiling. Did I smile as a child? I can't quite recall... My memories are so fuzzy, so faint... I remember giving Mother a flower. She smiled, and I was so happy. I am still that child. I would still love to make someone happy like I did then. Maybe...if I can bring you a little joy, my life would have some value to it. Please, tell me what I can do. If I could help, I'd be happy. I'd have accomplished something, at least.”
Level 1 Stats
Level 40 Stats