Dozla: Harvest Attendant
An attendant in L'Arachel's service. A hearty man with a thirst for life, who treasures children above all else. Appears in Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones.
Stat Benchmarks (Dozla: Harvest Attendant / Top)
- Pumpkin-a-Box+ Grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+3. After combat, deals 6 damage to unit. Effect:【Dagger ７】 【Dagger ７】 After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Def/Res-７ on target and foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions.
- Rally Atk/Def+ Grants Atk/Def+6 to target ally for 1 turn.
- AR-D Atk/Def 3 If defending in Aether Raids, grants Atk/Def+X during combat. (Calculates X based on number of your defensive structures: ≥5 structures grants +10; 4 grants +7; 3 grants +4; ≤2 grants +1. Destroyed defensive structures are not counted.)
- Armor March 3 At start of turn, if unit is adjacent to an armored ally, unit and adjacent armored allies can move 1 extra space. (That turn only. Does not stack.)
Data Insights (2019-11-09)
- Dozla is the only hero with Pumpkin-a-Box+.
- Dozla is the only hero with Pumpkin-a-Box.
- Dozla is the only hero with AR-D Atk/Def 3.
- Dozla is the only hero with AR-D Atk/Def 2.
- Dozla is the only hero with AR-D Atk/Def 1.
- Dozla has the highest HP potential possible among Colorless Dagger heroes.
- Dozla has the highest ATK potential possible among Colorless Dagger heroes.
- Dozla has the highest DEF potential possible among Colorless Dagger heroes.
- Dozla has the highest BST potential possible among Colorless Dagger heroes.
- Weapons Pumpkin-a-Box+, Pumpkin-a-Box, Steel Dagger, Iron Dagger
- Assists Rally Atk/Def+, Rally Atk/Def, Rally Defense
- Passives (A) AR-D Atk/Def 3, AR-D Atk/Def 2, AR-D Atk/Def 1
- Passives (C) Armor March 3, Armor March 2, Armor March 1
- Artist Kita Senri (北千里)
- English Voice Actor Josh Petersdorf
- Japanese Voice Actor (Kanji) 伊丸岡篤
- Game of Origin Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
- Max Dragonflower Boosts 5
“Gwah ha ha! The name's Dozla, and I'll make this a harvest festival to remember—for Princess L'Arachel!”
“How happy it must make the people of this land to celebrate the harvest festival with Princess L'Arachel!”
“Oh, yes. We celebrate fall's bounty with a festival in Rausten as well, indeed we do!”
“All the little laddies and lassies are beaming! Gwah ha ha! All children deserve to carry beautiful memories.”
“If you don't mean to see how dogged I can be, you'll hand over your candy to me right now—or suffer a trick!”
“Rennac! Rennac! Where are you? Did he run off again? Tsk, tsk... What am I to do now?”
“I hie from <Friend Name>'s noble castle, bearing autumn's bounty! Gwah ha ha!”
“Gwah ha ha! See, Princess L'Arachel? I'm in perfect form!”
“Seems I'm getting stronger, and that's all I care about.”
“A terrible failure am I. Terrible.”
“The power's flowing through me! I'll keep pace with you youngsters for a good while yet!”
“In all the long years I've served Princess L'Arachel, I've attended festivals across the lands... This harvest festival is amongst the best of the bunch, I say! Everyone's in high spirits, dancing and smiling! Of course, Princess L'Arachel shines the brightest of all. I've not seen her so happy in quite an age! I've you to thank for that. It's your doing that we've been able to enjoy such a fine time. I'll repay you in kind—I swear it. I know the princess feels the same! We won't let you down. Gwah ha ha!”
Level 1 Stats
Level 40 Stats