Deirdre: Lady of the Forest
She lives hidden away in the Spirit Forest. She lost the memories of her past. Appears in Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War.
Stat Benchmarks (Deirdre: Lady of the Forest / Top)
- Divine Naga Effective against dragon foes. Neutralizes foe's bonuses (from skills like Fortify, Rally, etc.) during combat.
- Ardent Sacrifice Restores 10 HP to target ally. Unit loses 10 HP but cannot go below 1.
- Quick Riposte 3 If unit’s HP ≥ 70% and foe initiates combat, unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack.
- Spd Ploy 3 At start of turn, inflicts Spd-5 on foes in cardinal directions with Res < unit’s Res through their next actions.
Data Insights (2019-11-09)
- Deirdre is the only hero with Divine Naga.
- Deirdre has the lowest DEF potential possible among Green Tome heroes.
- Deirdre has the lowest DEF potential possible among Green heroes.
- Weapons Divine Naga, Rexcalibur, Elwind, Wind
- Assists Ardent Sacrifice
- Passives (B) Quick Riposte 3, Quick Riposte 2, Quick Riposte 1
- Passives (C) Spd Ploy 3, Spd Ploy 2, Spd Ploy 1
- Gender Female
- Artist Haimura Kiyotaka (はいむらきよたか)
- English Voice Actor Erica Mendez
- Japanese Voice Actor Inoue Kikuko
- Japanese Voice Actor (Kanji) 井上喜久子
- Release Date 2017-10-16
- Game of Origin Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War
- Max Dragonflower Boosts 10
“My name is Deirdre. My memories... They're mostly gone, now. I am sorry.”
“The trees here are very beautiful... There's something mysterious about them. I find it familiar, somehow...”
“You want to know more about the world I come from? I'm sorry, but I can't remember much.”
“You look so tired. Try to get some rest soon.”
“Sometimes, feelings of almost unbearable uneasiness overwhelm me... Does that ever happen to you?”
“I was instructed never to associate with others... My memory of this is faint, but I know I was told this.”
“My name is Deirdre. I was entrusted with this greeting by your friend <Friend Name>.”
“I don't know why, but...this frightens me.”
“Am I of some help? That makes me happy.”
“I'm a burden to you. I am sorry.”
“It's so kind of you to help me like this. Thank you.”
“So many of my memories—memories that meant a lot to me... They're gone. I know that someone important to me has vanished into that darkness. I...I feel uneasy. Even now, here, with you. I worry I may never see you again. If I forget about you, too...please, I beg you... Come and talk to me, and tell me all about our time together. Bring back the memories I've lost.”
Level 1 Stats
Level 40 Stats