Corrin: Fateful Princess
A Hoshidan princess raised in Nohr. Fights on her chosen path with the divine blade Yato. Appears in Fire Emblem Fates.
Stat Benchmarks (Corrin: Fateful Princess / Top)
- Dark Breath+ If unit initiates combat, inflicts Atk/Spd-5 on foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions after combat.
- Draconic Aura Boosts damage by 30% of unit's Atk.
- Seal Res 3 Inflicts Res-7 on foe through its next action after combat.
- Hone Atk 3 At start of turn, grants Atk+4 to adjacent allies for 1 turn.
Data Insights (2019-11-09)
- Corrin has the lowest RES potential possible among Blue Breath heroes.
- Weapons Dark Breath+, Dark Breath, Fire Breath+, Fire Breath
- Specials Draconic Aura, Dragon Gaze
- Passives (B) Seal Res 3, Seal Res 2, Seal Res 1
- Passives (C) Hone Atk 3, Hone Atk 2, Hone Atk 1
- Gender Female
- Artist bthx
- English Voice Actor Marcella Lentz-Pope
- Japanese Voice Actor Satou Satomi
- Japanese Voice Actor (Kanji) 佐藤聡美
- Release Date 2017-02-02
- Game of Origin Fire Emblem: Fates
- Max Dragonflower Boosts 10
“I'm Corrin—born in Hoshido, though raised in Nohr. I will fight for you with my Yato blade and dragon power!”
“The protection of this realm hinges on you. I know that role too well. Here, I will protect you.”
“I love seeing places like this. I think it's because I was kept in a remote fortress when growing up.”
“It's nice to see you always looking after everyone. I once had that duty. Let me know if I can ever help.”
“Heard of Dragon Veins? Where I'm from, I can tap their power to change the terrain. Are there any here?”
“I was thinking of my many siblings. They're all precious in their own ways. Family can be such a treasure.”
“I've come with greetings from <Friend Name>. What a lovely castle you have here!”
“I've become so strong thanks to everyone's help.”
“Good. I'll be able to help more folks now.”
“It seems I didn't get much stronger...”
“Let's see what I can do now!”
“Ah, <Player Name>! Thanks for coming to visit me again! Oh, sorry I keep patting you on the head—it's a bad habit I picked up back home. But I do think that touch can bring friends closer than words can, you know? Wanna try it? Heehee—you're so gentle! It's been a while since someone patted ME on the head. It's nice! Anytime you want to pat or be patted, let me know! It can only help us be stronger together.”
Level 1 Stats
Level 40 Stats