Clarine: Refined Noble
Noble daughter of Count Reglay of Etruria. Fond of her brother, Klein. Has lived a privileged life. Appears in Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade.
Stat Benchmarks (Clarine: Refined Noble / Top)
- Fear+ After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Atk-7 on target and foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions.
- Martyr+ Restores HP = damage dealt to unit +50% of Atk. (Minimum of 7 HP.) Restores HP to unit = half damage dealt to unit.
- Swift-Winds Balm When healing an ally with a staff, grants Spd+4 to all allies for 1 turn.
- Resistance +3 Grants Res+3.
Data Insights (2019-11-09)
- Clarine has the lowest ATK potential possible among Cavalry heroes.
- Weapons Fear+, Fear, Assault
- Assists Martyr+, Martyr, Reconcile, Heal
- Specials Swift-Winds Balm, Imbue
- Passives (A) Resistance +3, Resistance +2, Resistance +1
- Gender Female
- Artist Amagaitaro (アマガイタロー)
- English Voice Actor Hunter MacKenzie Austin
- Japanese Voice Actor Onodera Runa
- Japanese Voice Actor (Kanji) 小野寺瑠奈
- Release Date 2017-02-02
- Game of Origin Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade
- Max Dragonflower Boosts 5
“I am Clarine, the very talented daughter of Count Reglay of Etruria. And who, may I ask, are you?”
“You may correct me if I'm wrong, but you seem to know a bit of etiquette. Did you learn it where you're from?”
“I shall be a beautiful Mage General like Lady Cecilia in due time. Oh, if only my brother could see that day!”
“Oh! On close inspection, you look twice as nice as I thought. But if you take a look at me, you'll see that I— Hey, are you listening to me?!”
“I am infinitely busy, of course, but I always have time for you. But, please, do me a favor and make it quick.”
“How to properly do this or that, such as wearing fashions or dancing... Why, it's all a cinch for me.”
“Ah. May I presume you to be <Player Name>? You have the great honor of receiving a greeting from me, in person.”
“It's only natural that I sparkle so!”
“I come from a fine bloodline, so this is only expected.”
“What, nothing more? But that's preposterous!”
“A fine lady must sparkle in both strength and style.”
“My word! Is it just me, or is nearly every single person here sorely lacking in etiquette? I don't mean you, of course. Never you—for I have the sort of manners never to say so! But I must risk offense and tell you the truth. People look to you to set a higher standard. What? They do! All are quite aware that if we don't use our napkins properly, it will be anarchy! So, because I am grateful for everything that you do, I will take you on as a special project. You'll have manners coming out your ears by the time I'm finished with you. Won't this be fun?”
Level 1 Stats
Level 40 Stats