Chrom: Knight Exalt
The prince of Ylisse, awakened to new power. Bravely rides into battle on his stalwart steed. Appears in Fire Emblem Awakening.
Stat Benchmarks (Chrom: Knight Exalt / Top)
- Sealed Falchion Effective against dragon foes. At start of combat, if unit's HP < 100%, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+5 during combat.
- Aether Treats foe’s Def/Res as if reduced by 50% during combat. Restores HP = half of damage dealt.
- Fury 3 Grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+3. After combat, deals 6 damage to unit.
- Chill Def 3 At start of turn, inflicts Def-7 on foe on the enemy team with the highest Def through its next action.
- Sword Valor 3 While unit lives, all sword allies on team get 2x SP. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack.)
Data Insights (2019-11-09)
- Chrom is the only hero with Sealed Falchion.
- Weapons Sealed Falchion, Silver Sword, Steel Sword, Iron Sword
- Specials Aether, Luna, New Moon
- Passives (A) Fury 3, Fury 2, Fury 1
- Passives (B) Chill Def 3, Chill Def 2, Chill Def 1
- Passives (C) Sword Valor 3, Sword Valor 2, Sword Valor 1
- Artist Yamada Kotaro (山田孝太郎)
- English Voice Actor Matt Mercer
- Japanese Voice Actor (Kanji) 杉田智和
- Release Date 2018-03-09
- Game of Origin Fire Emblem: Awakening
- Max Dragonflower Boosts 5
“I'm Chrom, prince of the Halidom of Ylisse. That look on your face... Rest easy! I know how to handle a horse.”
“Seems it's past time that I start my daily training. If I slack off, somebody will scold me—I just know it.”
“I like to keep my feet firmly planted on the ground. But the view from this guy's back is nice, too... Feel that breeze!”
“What's on your mind? You have that look about you... How about a race to that hill over there? Fresh air always helps me blow away the cobwebs.”
“Hm? This apple? Well...I was going to give it to my buddy here, but it looked so good... Want a bite? Go ahead, don't be shy!”
“If it isn't <Player Name>! I'm grooming my horse. Go ahead and pet him! He won't bite.”
“So this is your castle, is it, <Player Name>? It's just as impressive as <Friend Name>'s is.”
“We will tame the chaos. Gather under my banner!”
“I vow here and now to set my sights on grander heights!”
“That's it? Really? Well, it's probably my fault. Sorry!”
“On my honor, this power will become your strength, too!”
“I've got a question for you. When somebody says "knight," what does that mean to you? Someone noble—someone who would sacrifice themselves for their allies. Hmm... A warrior who battles with pride and who doesn't flinch in the face of battle? I see. So, that's not quite how I think about things... The willingness to sacrifice yourself to save someone else is admirable, certainly. Not everyone can do that. But think about it... If you sacrifice yourself, you'll end up hurting the people who care about you. Right? Yeah, you got me. I'm talking about you, <Player Name>. You face some hard decisions. If you want to protect others, you'd better protect yourself first. We can help each other. Let's talk about our hardships and share our ideals... We're comrades, now. That bond can't be broken—ever!”
Level 1 Stats
Level 40 Stats