Camus: Sable Knight
A knight who's devoted to his motherland, Grust. Wields the lance Gradivus. Appears in Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem.
Stat Benchmarks (Camus: Sable Knight / Top)
- Gradivus Unit can counterattack regardless of foe's range.
- Growing Thunder Before combat this unit initiates, foes in a wide area around target take damage equal to (unit's Atk minus foe's Def or Res).
- Grani's Shield Neutralizes "effective against cavalry" bonuses.
- Goad Cavalry Grants Atk/Spd+4 to cavalry allies within 2 spaces during combat.
- Weapons Gradivus, Silver Lance, Steel Lance, Iron Lance
- Specials Growing Thunder, Rising Thunder
- Passives (A) Grani's Shield
- Passives (C) Goad Cavalry, Spur Atk 2, Spur Atk 1
- Gender Male
- Artist Suekane Kumiko (スエカネクミコ)
- English Voice Actor Travis Willingham
- Japanese Voice Actor Inoue Kazuhiko
- Japanese Voice Actor (Kanji) 井上和彦
- Release Date 2017-06-02
- Game of Origin Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem
- Max Dragonflower Boosts 5
“My name is Camus of Grust. I am captain of the Sable Order of knights.”
“An Order of Heroes, hm? I can respect those who fight loyally for their motherland.”
“I am certain everyone has someone in their past that they will never forget...”
“What is it? Is there something on my face?”
“I live and breathe for my motherland. Will I bleed for her? Every last drop.”
“My early career as a knight was at a remote post. Training was the only way to pass the time.”
“I have come with greetings from afar. I take it that you are <Player Name>. Who sent me? A fair question. It was <Friend Name>.”
“Let this power be ever in service to the motherland!”
“As ever, I must prepare for the next battle.”
“A bitter moment.”
“Allow me to demonstrate the might of Grust!”
“I wonder when it was that I first began actively shutting others out. Obviously my experiences played a part, but since fighting at your side, I feel my thinking has changed. At first my isolation protected me from the pain of losing someone I cared about...or so I thought. But to allow that fear to prevent genuine connection with others is to rob yourself of their strength. You taught me that, and you will always have my gratitude.”
Level 1 Stats
Level 40 Stats