Bruno: Masked Hare
Prince of the Emblian empire, whose lineage remains something of a mystery. Dressing as a rabbit isn't clarifying things for anybody.
Stat Benchmarks (Bruno: Masked Hare / Top)
- Ovoid Staff+ At start of turn, restores 7 HP to unit and adjacent allies.
- Martyr+ Restores HP = damage dealt to unit +50% of Atk. (Minimum of 7 HP.) Restores HP to unit = half damage dealt to unit.
- Miracle If unit’s HP > 1 and foe would reduce unit’s HP to 0, unit survives with 1 HP.
- Atk/Def Push 3 At start of combat, if unit's HP = 100%, grants Atk/Def+5, but if unit attacked, deals 1 damage to unit after combat.
- Dazzling Staff 3 Foe cannot counterattack.
Data Insights (2019-11-09)
- Bruno is the only hero with Ovoid Staff+.
- Bruno is the only hero with Ovoid Staff.
- Bruno is the only hero with Atk/Def Push 3.
- Bruno is the only hero with Atk/Def Push 2.
- Bruno is the only hero with Atk/Def Push 1.
- Bruno has the lowest RES potential possible among Cavalry heroes.
- Bruno has the lowest RES potential possible among Colorless Staff heroes.
- Weapons Ovoid Staff+, Ovoid Staff, Assault
- Assists Martyr+, Martyr, Reconcile, Heal
- Specials Miracle, Imbue
- Passives (A) Atk/Def Push 3, Atk/Def Push 2, Atk/Def Push 1
- Passives (B) Dazzling Staff 3, Dazzling Staff 2, Dazzling Staff 1
- Artist PenekoR (п猫Ｒ)
- English Voice Actor T. Axelrod
- Japanese Voice Actor (Kanji) 三木眞一郎
- Game of Origin Fire Emblem Heroes
- Max Dragonflower Boosts 5
“I shall stop myself before I reveal my name. Pay me no mind. I am merely attending the spring festival.”
“Alfonse, Sharena... Before I faced the trial of the rabbit, you did too. And you overcame it.”
“Even if you are forced onto a path that takes you far from yourself... spring will find you and awaken within your soul.”
“It may just be me...but I see a change in my sister's eyes.”
“You have no plans to dress as a rabbit? I feel the look would suit you, <Player Name>.”
“A rabbit astride a horse... It's a strange vision, yet one apropos of the spring festival.”
“Is it <Player Name>? Good. I bring spring tidings from <Friend Name>.”
“Treat me as you'd treat a common hare, and you will find yourself in trouble.”
“I shall enliven the spring festival yet!”
“This is embarrassing, isn't it... I must persevere.”
“A spring blessing? I thank the festival for this boon.”
“Zacharias? I apologize, but that name is unfamiliar to me. Perhaps the exuberance of spring has pushed thoughts of the past from my mind... All that matters to me at this moment is celebrating with my dear sister. The spring festival is a balm—a benediction for those who have triumphed over winter's cruelty. You would do well to bathe in the warmth, too, <Player Name>. Revel in this moment. The season only lasts so long...”
Level 1 Stats
Level 40 Stats