Brady: Daunting Priest
Maribelle's son. He has a fierce countenance, but is quite kind and easily moved. He is schooled in etiquette and can play the violin. Appears in Fire Emblem Awakening.
Stat Benchmarks (Brady: Daunting Priest / Top)
- Slow+ After combat, if unit attacked, inflicts Spd-7 on target and foes within 2 spaces of target through their next actions.
- Recover+ Restores HP = 50% of Atk +10. (Minimum of 15 HP.)
- Heavenly Light When healing an ally with a staff, restores 10 HP to all allies.
- Atk/Res Push 3 At start of combat, if unit's HP = 100%, grants Atk/Res+5, but if unit attacked, deals 1 damage to unit after combat.
- Infantry Rush 3 Infantry allies within 2 spaces gain: "If unit's Atk > foe's Atk, grants Special cooldown charge +1 per unit's attack. (Only highest value applied. Does not stack.)"
Data Insights (2019-10-09)
- Weapons Slow+, Slow, Assault
- Assists Recover+, Recover, Mend, Heal
- Specials Heavenly Light, Imbue
- Passives (A) Atk/Res Push 3, Atk/Res Push 2, Atk/Res Push 1
- Passives (C) Infantry Rush 3, Infantry Rush 2, Infantry Rush 1
- Artist Clover.K (黒葉.K)
- English Voice Actor Patrick Seitz
- Japanese Voice Actor (Kanji) 江川大輔
- Release Date 2019-06-11
- Game of Origin Fire Emblem: Awakening
- Max Dragonflower Boosts 5
“Name's Brady. My ma—I mean, my mother is Maribelle. Huh? You thought I was a thief at first? Hey, buddy, I was born lookin' like this.”
“Whenever I see you Order of Heroes folks, I get this epic music stuck in my head. Maybe I'll write it down... Might sound good on my violin.”
“I'm pretty good with a staff, but in that future, I couldn't save anyone... Not my friends, not the kids... Not even Ma and Pop.”
“Hey, you hurt at all? Even a minor wound can get infected, and if you died out there... Well, I'd cry for ya.”
“Hey, mind if I call you Boss? I just think it's cool how you can't fight but you're still out there with all of us.”
“Oh, hi—yeah, I was just crocheting. Hey, what's with the look?! Listen, buddy, I may not look it... But I could crochet circles around you! So don't mess with me, got it?”
“Phew. The trip here was not easy... Anyway, got a greeting for you from <Friend Name>.”
“Hah! Bring it on!”
“Wow, I actually kinda improved.”
“Guess I just ain't cut out for fighting, huh?”
“I guess even I can get stronger. Thanks.”
“Oh, hey—good to see you aren't hurt. But you do look a bit tired... You don't have your usual go-get-'em spirit. Luckily, I have just the cure. I scrounged up some decent tea and some pretty tasty cookies! And if that doesn't pep you up, I'll play your favorite song on my violin! If that fails, I ain't got a clue what I'll do. Yeah, it's true I focus mostly on healin' up cuts and scars, but healing hearts is important too, ya know? Especially yours. This army needs you to lead it. Nah, that ain't the only reason... It's 'cause you've become pretty important to me. So if ya don't cheer up soon, I might just start to cry! Ha, so hurry up and get some tea in you before it gets cold. Got it?”
Level 1 Stats
Level 40 Stats