Azura: Young Songstress
The daughter of Arete, queen of Nohr. She is treated badly by the denizens of the castle, and her heart is touched by darkness. Appears in Fire Emblem Fates.
Stat Benchmarks (Azura: Young Songstress / Top)
- Book of Shadows Grants Spd+3. If unit is adjacent to an ally, inflicts Atk/Spd/Def/Res-4 on foe during combat.
- Sing Grants another action to target ally. (Cannot target an ally with Sing or Dance.)
- Spd/Res Bond 3 If unit is adjacent to an ally, grants Spd/Res+5 during combat.
- Torrent Dance 3 If Sing or Dance is used, grants Res+5 to target.
Data Insights (2019-11-09)
- Weapons Book of Shadows, Rexcalibur, Elwind, Wind
- Assists Sing
- Passives (A) Spd/Res Bond 3, Spd/Res Bond 2, Spd/Res Bond 1
- Passives (B) Torrent Dance 3, Torrent Dance 2, Torrent Dance 1
- Artist kaya8
- English Voice Actor Rena Strober
- Japanese Voice Actor (Kanji) Lynn
- Game of Origin Fire Emblem: Fates
- Max Dragonflower Boosts 10
“I am Azura, princess of Nohr. I hope you'll be nice to me. Please...”
“Why did you call for me? Nobody ever wants to see me. Maybe I'm dreaming...”
“You don't have to be nice to me. I know how to take care of myself. Nobody else will...”
“We can't change things. Can we? I don't think so. Do you?”
“You want to hear me sing? That's... But... There are much better singers than me.”
“I can't trust anybody. Maybe in a dream I could. That's the one place... where nobody hurts me.”
“I was asked to come greet you by <Friend Name>. Are you mean, or are you nice?”
“God may be capricious, but for today...I'm happy.”
“I can feel the power inside me...”
“This...is what I expected.”
“Why are you being so nice to me?”
“I felt trapped, trapped in a world where I hated everything. I hated it so much that I wanted it to just go away...all of it. But there are a few people I can trust...and so many voices calling to me in my dreams. There are people like you—you're nice to me. You're very gentle, and you even pat me on the head. Maybe...maybe I should spend a little longer here. I don't know what's going to happen next... But if I'm with you, maybe things will be OK. I feel like I can keep going.”
Level 1 Stats
Level 40 Stats