Azura: Vallite Songstress
Daughter of Arete and the former king of Valla. Gripped by an unkind fate, she strives to lead both Hoshido and Nohr to the truth. Appears in Fire Emblem Fates.
Stat Benchmarks (Azura: Vallite Songstress / Top)
- Prayer Wheel Grants Spd+3. If a skill like Sing or Dance is used, grants bonus to target's Atk/Spd/Def/Res = highest bonus on target ally for 1 turn. (Example: if target has a +6 bonus to Atk, grants Atk/Spd/Def/Res+6.)
- Gray Waves Grants another action to target ally, and if target is an infantry or flying ally, target can move 1 extra space. (That turn only. Does not stack. Cannot target an ally with Sing or Dance. This skill treated as Sing or Dance.)
- B Duel Flying 3 Grants HP+5. If unit is 5★ and level 40 and unit's stats total less than 170, treats unit's stats as 170 in modes like Arena. (Higher-scoring opponents will appear. Stat total calculation excludes any values added by merges and skills.)
- Aerobatics 3 Unit can move to a space adjacent to any infantry, armored, or cavalry ally within 2 spaces.
- Atk Tactic 3 At start of turn, grants Atk+6 to allies within 2 spaces for 1 turn. Granted only if number of that ally's movement type on current team ≤ 2.
Data Insights (2019-10-09)
- Azura is the only hero with Prayer Wheel.
- Azura is the only hero with Gray Waves.
- Azura is the only hero with B Duel Flying 3.
- Azura is the only hero with B Duel Flying 2.
- Azura is the only hero with B Duel Flying 1.
- Azura has the lowest BST potential possible in Fire Emblem Heroes.
- Azura has the lowest HP potential possible among Flying heroes.
- Azura has the lowest BST potential possible among Flying heroes.
- Azura has the lowest BST potential possible among Blue Tome heroes.
- Azura has the lowest BST potential possible among Blue heroes.
- Legendary Effect Water - +3 hp +4 res
- Weapons Prayer Wheel, Shine, Ellight, Light
- Assists Gray Waves, Sing
- Passives (A) B Duel Flying 3, B Duel Flying 2, B Duel Flying 1
- Passives (B) Aerobatics 3, Aerobatics 2, Aerobatics 1
- Passives (C) Atk Tactic 3, Atk Tactic 2, Atk Tactic 1
- Artist kaya8
- English Voice Actor Rena Strober
- Japanese Voice Actor (Kanji) Lynn
- Game of Origin Fire Emblem: Fates
- Max Dragonflower Boosts 5
“My name is Azura. Something about you tells me the power of my songs may be of use to you.”
“The intriguing conversations I have here are so inspirational... I feel as if I could compose a beautiful song.”
“While malicious plots eat silently away at Hoshido and Nohr, my own silence consumes me.”
“The brightness of your smile seems faded. Please, allow me to lift your spirits with a song.”
“Performing is a far more strenuous task than you might think. You're welcome to join my daily training.”
“Sleep was particularly evasive last night... My preparations may be more lengthy than usual today.”
“Greetings, <Player Name>. Please receive this gift on behalf of <Friend Name>.”
“With the power of this song, tranquility will be restored to everyone's troubled hearts.”
“Today, my voice resonates!”
“My apologies. It seems my performance today is lackluster.”
“You have my gratitude. My songs will now carry to even more souls in need.”
“There's a shadow darkening your brow, <Player Name>. Does something trouble you? If you don't wish to speak, I won't press you. There are silent secrets nestled in all our hearts... Such a secret plagued me once. I couldn't share my burden with anyone... Not even with one as dear to me as a sibling. But words swallowed can cause much pain. It seems as though you may be carrying too much. Please... Speak with me if you trust me. ...Now I'm pressing you, as I promised I wouldn't. Forgive me, if you will. I merely want to help. When you can no longer swallow your secret, come speak with me. With song, I'll soothe your soul.”
Level 1 Stats
Level 40 Stats