Aversa: Dark One
A wily mage who serves Gangrel of Plegia. Excels at using her charms to disarm and then destroy her foes. Appears in Fire Emblem Awakening.
Stat Benchmarks (Aversa: Dark One / Top)
- Aversa's Night Grants Res+3. At start of turn, if any foe's HP ≤ unit’s HP-3 and that foe is adjacent to another foe, inflicts Atk/Spd/Def/Res-3 on that foe and bonuses on that foe become penalties through its next action.
- Dragon Fang Boosts damage by 50% of unit's Atk.
- HP/Spd 2 Grants HP+4, Spd+2.
- Odd Res Wave 3 At start of odd-numbered turns, grants Res+6 to unit and adjacent allies for 1 turn. (Bonus granted to unit even if no allies are adjacent.)
Data Insights (2019-11-09)
- Aversa is the only hero with Aversa's Night.
- Weapons Aversa's Night, Fenrir, Ruin, Flux
- Specials Dragon Fang, Dragon Gaze
- Passives (A) HP/Spd 2, HP/Spd 1, Speed +1
- Passives (C) Odd Res Wave 3, Odd Res Wave 2, Odd Res Wave 1
- Artist PenekoR (п猫Ｒ)
- English Voice Actor Cindy Robinson
- Japanese Voice Actor (Kanji) たなか久美
- Game of Origin Fire Emblem: Awakening
- Max Dragonflower Boosts 5
“Please, call me Aversa. My, you're adorable. If you don't watch out, I'll tease you mercilessly.”
“No one in this country knows me. Nor do they know what I have done. I find that strangely comforting. Heh-heh.”
“You know, it's quite impudent of you to ask about my past. Oh, look at you! I'm just kidding. Hee-hee!”
“No matter what world you find yourself in, chores don't do themselves. I'll do my share.”
“I've been told there is a nearby waterfall. I do love them... Come, give chase. We shall make a splash!”
“Are you to serve as my guard? I assure you—I am trustworthy. I was just tending to my injuries.”
“I am Aversa. I bring you a small token of affection—not mine, of course.”
“All the naughty children who get in my way will quake with terror.”
“Playtime is just about over... Get ready for something new.”
“What a scary face! We should be enjoying ourselves...”
“Is this what you've been wanting?”
“You come all the way out here rather often, don't you? I guess you don't trust me. I'm not a spy, you know. That's not it? You think I look sad? You don't miss much, do you? It's true. I have many regrets. I've done terrible things to a lot of people. There is no way I can atone for it all... My past clings to me. No matter what I do, I can't make peace with it. And whenever I try to speak with others, well...it gets in the way. Speak plainly, you say? As if that'd ever work. If you're that interested in me, why don't we spend a little time together? Until moonrise, perhaps? As you may have noticed, I'm the fiercely loyal type.”
Level 1 Stats
Level 40 Stats