Arvis: Emperor of Flame
Duke of Velthomer, and descendant of the crusader Fjalar and Maera of the imperial family. Appears in Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War.
Stat Benchmarks (Arvis: Emperor of Flame / Top)
- Valflame At start of turn, inflicts Atk/Res-4 on foes in cardinal directions with Res < unit's Res through their next actions.
- Growing Flame Before combat this unit initiates, foes in a wide area around target take damage equal to (unit's Atk minus foe's Def or Res).
- Recover Ring At start of turn, restores 10 HP. (Skill cannot be inherited.)
- Def Ploy 3 At start of turn, inflicts Def-5 on foes in cardinal directions with Res < unit’s Res through their next actions.
Data Insights (2019-11-09)
- Weapons Valflame, Bolganone, Elfire, Fire
- Specials Growing Flame, Rising Flame
- Passives (B) Recover Ring
- Passives (C) Def Ploy 3, Def Ploy 2, Def Ploy 1
- Gender Male
- Artist Teita (悌太)
- English Voice Actor Xander Mobus
- Japanese Voice Actor Hayami Sho
- Japanese Voice Actor (Kanji) 速水奨
- Release Date 2017-10-18
- Game of Origin Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War
- Max Dragonflower Boosts 10
“I am Arvis. I descend from the crusaders Fjalar and Maera.”
“This world is beautiful indeed. But it bears little resemblance to the world I'm building—one founded on ideals.”
“The world I came from is on the verge of a new era. It's engulfed in war... But not for long, I think.”
“You're always rushing here and there. Your life is fraught with hardship—I suppose we have that in common.”
“Ideals never become reality without sacrifices... Sacrifices only a few could ever countenance.”
“I dealt with the usurper—I had no choice. To build a just world, Sigurd had to die.”
“I am Arvis. I was sent as an envoy of <Friend Name>.”
“Any who stand in my path will be burnt to cinders!”
“I must grow stronger.”
“I'm a champion of the people— like the crusaders before me.”
“How do you envision this world? What form do you think it should take, <Player Name>? Cast aside trifles, like who won or lost yesterday's battle. What are your plans for shaping the world? You understand what I'm getting at, don't you? People like us...we have the power to change the world. Your abilities are remarkable. Understand, then, that I believe it is your duty to guide this world. I, myself, will not stop until I can return to my world and mold it into its ideal form. For the sake of that task, I ask you: What sort of world would you like to see? I must hear your answer. ”
Level 1 Stats
Level 40 Stats