Arden: Strong and Tough
An armored knight from Chalphy. Dreams of fighting on the front lines, but is often assigned to castle defense. Appears in Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War.
Stat Benchmarks (Arden: Strong and Tough / Top)
- Brave Sword+ Inflicts Spd-5. If unit initiates combat, unit attacks twice.
- Pavise Reduces damage from an adjacent foe's attack by 50%.
- Follow-Up Ring At start of combat, if unit's HP ≥ 50%, unit makes a guaranteed follow-up attack. (Skill cannot be inherited.)
- Drive Def 2 Grants Def+3 to allies within 2 spaces during combat.
Data Insights (2019-11-09)
- Arden is the only hero with Follow-Up Ring.
- Arden has the highest HP potential possible in Fire Emblem Heroes.
- Arden has the highest HP potential possible among Armored heroes.
- Arden has the highest HP potential possible among Red Sword heroes.
- Arden has the highest DEF potential possible among Red Sword heroes.
- Arden has the highest HP potential possible among Red heroes.
- Arden has the highest DEF potential possible among Red heroes.
- Arden has the lowest SPD potential possible in Fire Emblem Heroes.
- Arden has the lowest SPD potential possible among Armored heroes.
- Arden has the lowest RES potential possible among Armored heroes.
- Arden has the lowest SPD potential possible among Red Sword heroes.
- Arden has the lowest SPD potential possible among Red heroes.
- Weapons Brave Sword+, Brave Sword, Steel Sword, Iron Sword
- Specials Pavise, Buckler
- Passives (B) Follow-Up Ring
- Passives (C) Drive Def 2, Drive Def 1, Spur Def 1
- Gender Male
- Artist Soeda Ippei (添田一平)
- English Voice Actor Mick Wingert
- Japanese Voice Actor Ohkawa Toru
- Japanese Voice Actor (Kanji) 大川透
- Release Date 2017-10-23
- Game of Origin Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War
- Max Dragonflower Boosts 5
“My name is Arden! I'm one of Lord Sigurd of Chalphy's men. Good to meet you!”
“This castle's nice and solid. They put me in charge of defending our castle, so you can trust me—I know castles!”
“Things in my world... Not so good right now. I just stick with Lord Sigurd. I'll serve him up until the very end.”
“I just want to get married, have kids, and work hard for my family. Someday...”
“You wanna try on my armor? That's funny. You wouldn't even be able to stand up!”
“If you need protection, I'm your man. But do me a favor and call as soon as you can, OK? It's going to take me a while to get there.”
“Arden here! I guess you must be <Player Name>. I got a message for ya from your pal <Friend Name>.”
“I'm strong, I'm tough...and I ain't slow!”
“Feels like my armor got a little bit lighter!”
“There's a huge weight on my shoulders. I can feel it.”
“I better look after myself, with you expecting so much from me!”
“Why is everybody always leaving me behind? I swear... No, I get it. My armor's heavy. It makes me slow, and I can't keep up with 'em. The thing is, that's my job! I'm an armored knight. Take away this thick armor, and I couldn't protect anybody! There's no way I'm gonna stop doing my job, so I've made myself square with it. Listen to me grumble! I guess you just did, now that I mention it. Hey, I feel a lot better now. Thanks!”
Level 1 Stats
Level 40 Stats