Unit moves 1 space away from target ally. Ally moves to unit’s previous space.
- spCost 150
- Camilla: Flower of Fantasy The eldest princess of another Nohr. A demure and caring older sister to young Azura. Appears in Fire Emblem Fates.
- Catria: Spring Whitewing Middle of three sisters who are pegasus knights for Macedon. She takes her duty to participate in the Spring Festival seriously. Appears in Fire Emblem: Mystery of the Emblem.
- Fae: Divine Dragon A surviving Divine Dragon with the nature of a child and very little life experience. Appears in Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade.
- Hinoka: Relaxed Warrior Eldest princess of Hoshido. She seeks respite from the travails of battle in hot springs from time to time, but she rarely finds it. Appears in Fire Emblem Fates.
- Mae: Bundle of Energy A mage from Novis and a dear friend of Celica. Always cheerful and energetic, but she has a tendency to get carried away. Appears in Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia.
- Nina: Eye Spy Niles's daughter. Calm and intelligent but prone to intense bouts of daydreaming. Appears in Fire Emblem Fates.
- Nino: Pious Mage A kindhearted member of the Black Fang assassins. Longed to help her mother. Appears in Fire Emblem: The Blazing Blade.
- Sanaki: Apostle in White Empress of Begnion. Known as the Apostle, voice of the goddess. Curiosity led her to participate in a festival about brides. Appears in Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance.
- Sully: Crimson Knight A member of the Shepherds who is serious about becoming a great knight. Appears in Fire Emblem Awakening.
- Wolt: Sunbeam Archer Knight of Pherae. His devotion to his foster sibling and lord, Roy, is apparent—even at the beach. Appears in Fire Emblem: The Binding Blade.